**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Aw season calendar

So just wondering if there’s a calendar of season wars, how many wars in a season, war placing dates and season end date ? Unsure if this is a bit much info that would be put out but if it is and anyone has access can u share please 🤗
In short I’m looking to see how many wars are in a season to organise my bg better 👌

Comments

• Options
    ChriissRChriissR Posts: 651 ★★★★
    It usually goes like this:

Wednesday Evening - Placement
    Thursday - War attack
    Friday evening - Placement
    Saturday - War Attack
    Sunday - Placement
    Monday - War Attack
    Tuesday has nothing and starts back on Wednesday

Usually 3 wars a week unless something happens. I think it's like 13-14 wars a season? Not 100% sure tho
  • Options
    ChriissR said:

It usually goes like this:

Wednesday Evening - Placement
    Thursday - War attack
    Friday evening - Placement
    Saturday - War Attack
    Sunday - Placement
    Monday - War Attack
    Tuesday has nothing and starts back on Wednesday

Usually 3 wars a week unless something happens. I think it's like 13-14 wars a season? Not 100% sure tho

First part was correct, not sure how you fell off the rails after that.
    Seasons are 4 weeks long (notice it's the same 3 starting days every week), so there are 12 Wars in a Season.
    You need to participate in at least 5 of the 12 wars to qualify as an individual for your alliance's Season Rewards (has to be 5+ after “last joining” or “staying in” the alliance, and have to stay thru Season Rewards getting mailed out (normally within a day after season ends).

And then (normally, unless announced differently because of major changes or problems) 2 weeks of “offseason” or “preseason” wars (whichever you want to call it), where those wars don’t accumulate as “season” points because they aren’t in season (just War Rating change, if you are Tier-6 or lower).