**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Storm Pyramid x

2»

Comments

• Options
    AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    I used Gully2099 shes my favorite champ in the game right now, easily destroyed Storm and Mr sinister.

https://youtu.be/rX-HGoFpxSQ
  • Options
    This month UEQ was a playground for Void with the bosses. G99 also does wonders
  • Options
    AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,266 ★★★★★
    Corvus either one shot or at least most health taken, finished with either claire or warlock
  • Options
    BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★
    So I tried a VTD max out 4* against her, with no ramp up fights and no synergy in Master mode... landed 1 sp2 and did.... 8-10% damage.....

I guess the VTD strategy needs some ramp up fights....

In the end, really.... she bleeds, she can be stunned.... bring a high bleeder champ... AA, Nick fury... Venum... play smart, bait sp1 and you should be ok
  • Options
    BLEEDlNG_DGEBLEEDlNG_DGE Posts: 324 ★★
    Any champ can get through her really. Once you get a hang of her SP1, she's cake.
  • Options
    DeejDeej Posts: 108

Any champ can get through her really. Once you get a hang of her SP1, she's cake.

how do you dex her sp1? i dash back and it says dexterity , i hold block too, but i still die??????
  • Options
    TheSaithTheSaith Posts: 632 ★★★
    Deej said:

how do you dex her sp1? i dash back and it says dexterity , i hold block too, but i still die??????
    Her sp1 is unblock able and holding back will killl you, you have to dex her 3 hits, check Mike's video on her
  • Options
    Deadlygamer98Deadlygamer98 Posts: 743 ★★★
    Is this forum dead now?