**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Uncollected Mister Sinister solo & tips

https://youtu.be/OGvtKqh3SzE

Seems like a lot of people are having trouble with this months uncollected Mister Sinister boss so I made a video showing they Starlord is still a god tier champion & still part of the meta. Just run the Guardians of the Galaxy synergy & enjoy the longer parry times & perfect block while ramping up Starlord’s power with increasing your hit count.

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 7,992 ★★★★★
    edited April 2020
    Interesting option.
    Personally I use Dr V, starting with sp2 at 3 loas then sp1/sp2 cycle.
    He wasn't that annoying imo.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Warlock puts in work
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    I enjoy using Ghost .. gives some good practice with her :)

lol

(Note: although Mr. Sinister is somewhat a good counter to her, he only regens 70% of the dmg .. meaning, she chips away quite nicely, actually .. )
    Just have to remember he can block her unblockable, so I resort to spamming sp3 . :P
  • KrzysaltKrzysalt Posts: 577
    Terra said:

Interesting option.
    Personally I use Dr V, starting with sp2 at 3 loas then sp1/sp2 cycle.
    He wasn't that annoying imo.

I agree. He wasn’t that annoying for me either. But thought I’d put out a video of a 4* doing it would help.

Warlock puts in work

Wish I had a 4 of 5 star warlock. I’d R5 him right away c
    dot_ditto said:

I enjoy using Ghost .. gives some good practice with her :)

lol

(Note: although Mr. Sinister is somewhat a good counter to her, he only regens 70% of the dmg .. meaning, she chips away quite nicely, actually .. )
    Just have to remember he can block her unblockable, so I resort to spamming sp3 . :P

I wish I had ghost. I’d R5 her right away! Also, the reason why I used SL is because I was hoping to get that SP2 heal block which I didn’t. But still solod him lol
  • laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,456 ★★★★
    Archangel wrecks him. explored uncollected using 1 single revive which happened to be oon sinister, but then my top 11 champs were locked in aq or as. Whole event quest was too easy.