**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

4-Star Awaken Gem for Skill-Class?

Which of the following Champions would gain the most benefits from unlocking their Signature Ability via Class Awakening Gem? If you vote please reply with a brief explanation as to why that Signature Ability might be more important compared to the others. Currently I am using 4-Star Agent Venom (Awakened) whom is Rank 4 with 5-Star Elektra (Non-Awakened) at Rank 2.

4-Star Awaken Gem for Skill-Class? 10 votes

Blade
80%
TerraMegaGalacticEtjamaYcatsMrspider568King_Leo321StellanLucifer1810 8 votes
Falcon
10%
SupperHero4Sales 1 vote
Killmonger
10%
BEASTBOY 1 vote
Kingpin
0%

Comments

• Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,007 ★★★★★
    edited April 2020
    Blade
    Helps save alot of potions via Blades Regen. More Sig's helps lessen the power toll for Regen aswell.
  • Options
    Falcon
    Unfortunately, my Champion Team does not have any extravagant sources of Health Regeneration besides DarkHawk; whom briefly recovers Health when switching between select Modes. Saving more Health Potions would be helpful since I used to buy them with Units instead of saving them for unlocking Willpower Defensive Mastery amongst Recovery.

Killmonger is very tempting as he can reflect lots of Physical Damage based on his Power Meter with nearly infinite duration. Based on his play style being similar to Agent Venoms, the transition would be rather smooth. It's also worth noting that Killmonger can counter some of the Unblockable Special Attacks of some Champions. Without a doubt for purely Offense Damage-Over-Time, Killmonger would be an upgrade over Agent Venom and especially if Awakened.

Falcon's Signature Ability is also interesting considering the increased Critical Attack Rating boost of (+100-390%) Bleed and Cruelty plus Incinerate could allow for Burst Damage-Over-Time similar to that of Gamora. Furthermore, his Signature Ability provides a Defensive Accuracy Reduction of 100% for 10 seconds duration allowing a counter to Health Regeneration Champions by simply dashing backwards and holding Block.

Falcon's secondary Passive is Recon which benefits from any Synergies with Falcon. Birds Of Prey External Synergy might work for DarkHawk and Falcon granting +5% Critical Attack Rating plus +40% bonus to any Damage De-Buffs. Additionally, Recon grants +10% Physical Resistance Penetration and (+30-70%) Increased Critical Damage Rating based on quantity of Synergy Bonuses. Perhaps, this might be the most ideal Champion until I can obtain enough Champions with Poison and/or Bleed Immunity to roll with Suicide Mastery however can benefit immediately from Precision/Cruelty Mastery combo.
  • Options
    Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    Blade

Unfortunately, my Champion Team does not have any extravagant sources of Health Regeneration besides DarkHawk; whom briefly recovers Health when switching between select Modes. Saving more Health Potions would be helpful since I used to buy them with Units instead of saving them for unlocking Willpower Defensive Mastery amongst Recovery.

Killmonger is very tempting as he can reflect lots of Physical Damage based on his Power Meter with nearly infinite duration. Based on his play style being similar to Agent Venoms, the transition would be rather smooth. It's also worth noting that Killmonger can counter some of the Unblockable Special Attacks of some Champions. Without a doubt for purely Offense Damage-Over-Time, Killmonger would be an upgrade over Agent Venom and especially if Awakened.

Falcon's Signature Ability is also interesting considering the increased Critical Attack Rating boost of (+100-390%) Bleed and Cruelty plus Incinerate could allow for Burst Damage-Over-Time similar to that of Gamora. Furthermore, his Signature Ability provides a Defensive Accuracy Reduction of 100% for 10 seconds duration allowing a counter to Health Regeneration Champions by simply dashing backwards and holding Block.

Falcon's secondary Passive is Recon which benefits from any Synergies with Falcon. Birds Of Prey External Synergy might work for DarkHawk and Falcon granting +5% Critical Attack Rating plus +40% bonus to any Damage De-Buffs. Additionally, Recon grants +10% Physical Resistance Penetration and (+30-70%) Increased Critical Damage Rating based on quantity of Synergy Bonuses. Perhaps, this might be the most ideal Champion until I can obtain enough Champions with Poison and/or Bleed Immunity to roll with Suicide Mastery however can benefit immediately from Precision/Cruelty Mastery combo.

No falcon