**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Should we be able to hold more in our inventory of catalyst and items?

STShortySTShorty Posts: 101
edited August 2017 in General Discussion
With the introduction of 6 stars to the game should we be able to hold more items and/or more catalysts in our inventory before they go to the stash???

Should we be able to hold more in our inventory of catalyst and items? 41 votes

Yes
95%
DNA3000Draco2199Stara99MattyloVdh2008NevvBOmniRagamugginGunnerRB6942IronDevilBadroseMagicBentonAakashKML15NinjAlanOKAYGangFireballs5LeftTurnAlbqrqeDropfaithbeaupoem 39 votes
No
4%
AxeCopFirephillgreen 2 votes

Comments

• Options
    KML15KML15 Posts: 139
    Yes
    Would be nice.
  • Options
    OmniOmni Posts: 574 ★★★
    Yes
    I asked mike a couple of weeks ago to take it to the team with the news of release of 6 stars. I haven't heard anything and I doubt he asked.
  • Options
    STShortySTShorty Posts: 101
    I think even a small increase would make a huge diffence, like taking tier 4 class catalyst from 8 to 10 would be good
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,660 Guardian
    Yes
    I don't think the current inventory sizes were all appropriate even before the announcement of 6* champions. Some of them are designed weirdly low in my opinion even if 6* champions were never released.
  • Options
    DD2DD2 Posts: 309 ★★★
    Yes
    Anything that we earn shouldn't expire. It's ridiculous that it does.
  • Options
    FivesFives Posts: 118 ★★
    edited August 2017
    Yes
    Naw, I for one just LOVE having to sell my alpha catalysts before they expire for far less than they're worth because I'm sitting on literally forty of them.

For real tho plz Kabamabam
  • Options
    OKAYGangOKAYGang Posts: 524 ★★★
    edited August 2017
    Yes
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    I don't think the current inventory sizes were all appropriate even before the announcement of 6* champions. Some of them are designed weirdly low in my opinion even if 6* champions were never released.

These limits were put in place before 5* even existed. This is why they don't make sense, because it was a completely different game when these were implemented. Kabam keeps adding all of this higher level content like 5* and 6* champs but never adjusts little things like the event rewards, inventory limits, and item usage caps or the items themselves to scale with the new content. It is becoming a real problem. Alliance potions themselves are another great example of this. They were all designed (and priced) for 3* and 4* champs and never rescaled or adjusted to accomodate for the extra maximum health on 5* and 6* champions.