**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

LOL team suggestions

Hi all.

I wanna do a LOL run with the following Champs and some advice to which champs to use would be best.

Black Widow (Clare Voyant) 5* 4/55 Duped
Killmonger 5* 5/65 duped high sig
AA 5* 5/65 duped
Hulk Rag 6* 1/35
Mysterio 6* 1/35

Just a draft team and i am open to suggestions I will add i haven't got 5* Aegon (devastated rinsed the game as much as I can for him). But will be grinding the he'll out of LOL.

Comments

• Options
    King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    No.Use one champion with synergies.Use either Aegon or ghost or Domino or guillotine 2099 or Nick and HT etc
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    None of those are lol chanps, you need to get 1 of the key lol champs and make a synergy team around them
  • Options
    Dobby0201Dobby0201 Posts: 11
    domino synergy? I have her just need to rank her up
  • Options
    AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,267 ★★★★★
    Who are the synergies for Aegon for LOL?
  • Options
    EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    edited April 2020
    Do you have SL?
  • Options
    Blubfish_666Blubfish_666 Posts: 237
    I used domino with masacre rhulk, hulk and abomination for my first clear of LoL it took about 1100 units so shes a good option for that. No need for any other champs she handles all the fights
  • Options
    BrazenhutBrazenhut Posts: 131
    @Dobby0201 domino with full trinity should work well at least for initial clear.
  • Options
    ArpsArps Posts: 34
    Ægon is king in there if you want the cheapest runs tbh.
  • Options
    Disgruntled_User_123Disgruntled_User_123 Posts: 1,077 ★★★

Who are the synergies for Aegon for LOL?

The best synergies for Aegon are:

Heimdall and Thor (he can regenerate a bit each fight)

Nick Fury and Quake (he gets three evade charges which are really helpful plus an attack bonus)

Angela and Hela (he gets a 20% health revive as soon as he would die, so long as every other champ is dead)

Starlord (saves the combo for Aegon once per fight if Aegon gets hit)
  • Options
    ArpsArps Posts: 34
    Best team for me was Ægon, SL, heimdall, Angela, and magik. Sl for the combo synergy, Angela for the fury potency with Ægon, and the fury buff with heimdall, and last magik for the crit rate synergy with heimdall. You lean heavy on Ægon but he truly is king in LOL. (You could use PM for the combo shield and fury potency, that opens a spot for Hela if you want the revive synergy. I choose this one though for the crit rates.)
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    I did the whole thing with ghost and synergy team
  • Options
    Inventor6bInventor6b Posts: 33
    Arps said:

Best team for me was Ægon, SL, heimdall, Angela, and magik. Sl for the combo synergy, Angela for the fury potency with Ægon, and the fury buff with heimdall, and last magik for the crit rate synergy with heimdall. You lean heavy on Ægon but he truly is king in LOL. (You could use PM for the combo shield and fury potency, that opens a spot for Hela if you want the revive synergy. I choose this one though for the crit rates.)

Can I do LoL with this team and 4* Aegon?
  • Options
    Putang76Putang76 Posts: 283 ★★
    Someone’s bored 😂