**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Why can't I rank up without buying Sigil ?

I have started a new account and wanted to R2 my 6* Venom.

To R2 him I need:

a) t5b x 3
b) t4b x 7
c) t4c x 7
d) t2a x 7

I currently have
a) nearly 3 t5b (so no problem there soon enough)
b) 4 t4b (will farm the rest soon enough)
c) 4 t4c (will need a bit of luck here, but not too bad)
d) 4 t2a in inventory, and 4 in stash. total 8.

Question 1)

At my champ upgrade screen it shows only the 4 t2a in inventory. due to my low summoner level (49) my inventory can't hold more. That's a bit unfair when I do have that item, but my inventory can't hold more without me buying sigil ?

Question 2)

For any other lower level summoners (under level 50): if you have Sigil can you please confirm that your inventory size balloons to atleast 7 t2a ? I don't want to be forced to get sigil to rank up Venom only to get stuck because it bumps my limit from 4 to 6.....

Yep I know the real solution should be for me to grind more, get my level up etc, but I still play my main account (4 years old) and this is just for fun to hang with some mates.

Any responses/advice regarding the above questions would be great. Thanks in advance :smile:

Comments

• Options
    PsychoakumaPsychoakuma Posts: 564 ★★
    edited April 2020
    Okaythen said:

Ohhh feel so sorry for you
    The pain you just have to not have enough space to r2 a good 6*
    Goodness newer players must really suffer completing content

Lol! Like I said, my main account I’ve been playing for over 4 years (tiers 2-4 in wars).

I created this new secondary account over 2 years ago but left it dormant till the summoner appreciation month Sept last year from which date I’ve been running both accounts regularly. Bcos of my experience I didn’t burn units on crystals but opened some decent masteries. Willpower etc still way too expensive to open yet.

The 6* wasn’t from any Uncollected crystals or spending but rather grinding by doing lots of wars and content for shards. Was sick of the cruddy 5* pulls and nearly gave up till acquired enough shards to complete 6*.

Since I’m a big venom fan it’s rejuvenated my interest in this second account.

But yeh thanks for your valuable comment mate.
  • Options

i don't think new players/low level are meant to have rank 2 6* champs, it doesn't fit the flow of the game

Yep I know what ya mean. In my ally in this secondary account I’m one of the lowest rated guys but am able to clear paths due to my longer term experience (still no ninja by any standards).

Would be good if I could’ve ranked him so could do more miniboss kills.
  • Options
    If anyone does know the sigil limits for inventory for under lvl 50 summoners pls let me know. Would appreciate knowing that before I change this account from a FTP account.
  • Options
    SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★
    There's an old thread on Reddit that says T2A inventory goes up to 6 at level 50, 8 at level 55, and 12 at 60.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,189 ★★★★★
    Donnymeij said:

You wont have enough space with the sigil. It increases the capacity by 25%. So for you it would increase from 4 to 5. Sorry.
    I guess, really the only option is to grind the levels. Good luck.

Der lord Hav to tell u at lvl 60 it giv u 3 more so not only one
  • Options
    Thanks! Guess I’ll wait then
  • Options
    WayntosWayntos Posts: 593 ★★
    Shows how much the game has changed when summoners not even level 60 have 6*. It took bout year and half to get a 5* and three years to get a 6*. Boy how it has changed.
  • Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Wayntos said:

Shows how much the game has changed when summoners not even level 60 have 6*. It took bout year and half to get a 5* and three years to get a 6*. Boy how it has changed.

even noobs can progress fast, someone with previous MCOC experiance like the OP can progress very very fast in a short amount of time
  • Options
    Wayntos said:

Yep I agree. It took me 1.5 years to get to first decent 4* (Gamora, of course way before the buff) in my main acct haha. Things move onwards and resources get easier esp if you know what to do second time around e.g. not burning my gold and ISO on levelling up heroes I wouldn't be using for Act 5
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,039 ★★★★★

i don't think new players/low level are meant to have rank 2 6* champs, it doesn't fit the flow of the game

This exactly.
  • Options
    SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,861 ★★★★
    The Greater Gifting Crystals also changed things up a bit. My alt level 50 account has a 6* Elektra due to some major RNG luck from those things
  • Options
    Solswerd said:

The Greater Gifting Crystals also changed things up a bit. My alt level 50 account has a 6* Elektra due to some major RNG luck from those things

Nice one! I only had a couple of GGC from the rewards and no luck there. This one 6* was just from grinding UC and few decent side events
  • Options
    JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    edited April 2020
    Just reached level 50 and good news for you

• Options
    10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,196 ★★★
    ^^You are literally one level away from what you need. Just pop an XP Boost and grind.
  • Options
    JessieS said:

Just reached level 50 and good news for you

Omg thanks mate ! Yep been popping xoxo boost and doing a path here and there in act 5 to get up. Problem is two accounts, two kids and so many side quests but this is defo given me incentive !
  • Options

^^You are literally one level away from what you need. Just pop an XP Boost and grind.

Yep gonna be working towards it. We just reached expert map in war so I need the firepower lol, to keep up with my mates
  • Options
    Thank you all for your advice. Really appreciate it. Just managed to get the big boy up right now
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    It's crazy that OP has the resources to R2 a 6*, but it's stupid that he has the t2a and can't apply them because the stash items can't be used. If you have them you have them. That should be fixed.
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    You’re not high enough level.
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,684 Guardian

It's crazy that OP has the resources to R2 a 6*, but it's stupid that he has the t2a and can't apply them because the stash items can't be used. If you have them you have them. That should be fixed.

If you could use stash items directly the stash wouldn't be the stash, it would just be more inventory. The only way to fix that would be to remove the stash completely, so he wouldn't have the T2A necessary to upgrade, because they would be gone.

If the devs believed what you said, that if you have them you have them and if you don't then you don't then there would be nothing in-between. The stash is in-between. You don't have them, but you have some grace period to receive them if you can clear inventory.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

If you could use stash items directly the stash wouldn't be the stash, it would just be more inventory. The only way to fix that would be to remove the stash completely, so he wouldn't have the T2A necessary to upgrade, because they would be gone.

If the devs believed what you said, that if you have them you have them and if you don't then you don't then there would be nothing in-between. The stash is in-between. You don't have them, but you have some grace period to receive them if you can clear inventory.
    Sure, that makes sense. That's why you can't use things directly from your stash. But if you are trying to use 6 T2 alphas, and you have 6, you ought to be able to apply the 4 and then claim the rest. It just seems odd that you can't use 6 because of an items limit in your inventory. Is there another area in the game where the inventory limit actually prevents you from using your items?
  • Options
    Thank you all for your advice. Really appreciate it. Just managed to get the big boy up right now

I agree 100%. If u got it let us use it! Luckily got the level up to get big boy up to R2
  • Options
    @DNA3000 @LeNoirFaineant
    Both great points made. In the end it worked out well so I think I’ll continue with running this mini acc and my main acc. Was defo tempted to r4 another hero or r5 the existing r4 champs but finding venom so much fun !