**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

5* duped Namor...

Curious if the 5* Namor I got back from Kabam, duped, will be taken back? I'd like to know before pumping SIG stones into him & ranking him up. I used an AG before selling him after the "rework" & he came back duped... Since its a rank up day, I don't want to waste my resources just to have to do it again.

Comments

• Options
    So after initial sell window opened up (??), and before the selling window closed, you used an AG on him ?

If so, you should have gotten an AG back specifically, as well as (originally in error) a Dup'd Namor (of which they should have taken back the Dup status at some time after that). But that process has been complete now for a couple weeks.

If you used the AG prior to the sell window starting time, then he would have been permanently awakened (Dup’d when returned and no separate AG).

Whatever was done, they have said the process is complete (unless you would like them to actually take another look at your account again and possibly remove an errant Dup even if you had also received the AG back as well, lol).
  • Options
    Timmy2xsTimmy2xs Posts: 160
    I had my namor at R5, SIG 140 (from mutant AG) prior to selling him... Then I got him back duped with the correct SIG stones... I just don't want to have to keep repeating the process of ranking him up & using SIG stones again. Won't be an R5 though.
  • Options
    And the AG back, as well... Left that point out
  • Options
    If they didn’t take back the Dup status on the returned Namor, maybe you had pulled him again from crystal at some point after originally using the Gem on him ? Thus his Dup status would remain.
  • Options
    Don't recall that happening but o well. I'll just do it & if they take him, they take him.