**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Champions Prestige?????

Elad17Elad17 Posts: 332 ★★

Ok I know this is gonna sound a little silly. But how is prestige obtained? Clearly states top 5 champs gives the average. So by that rule my average should be over 13,000. Unless I am doing math wrong. Can anyone clarify this for me?

Comments

• Options
    OkaythenOkaythen Posts: 590 ★★★
    You are looking at Champion rating/ PI
    That is prestige + masteries if I remember correctly
  • Options
    OkaythenOkaythen Posts: 590 ★★★
    Prestige increase by leveling up and by adding sig levels
  • Options
    Elad17Elad17 Posts: 332 ★★
    Ok I was taught if you want an average you take all 5 add them together and then divide by 5 and that is the answer. That being said. If your masteries and levels have different numbers then would it not be counted as well as they are still the top 5 in your account? Seems like they deflated the prestige a bit with inaccurate biases.
  • Options
    SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★
    edited April 2020
    Your Prestige is your top five champs average WITHOUT masteries - if you go into your masteries setup and recover all three screens worth then your top 5 champ's PI will be the same as your prestige.
  • Options
    The top-5 champs may still end up being the same 5 champs (or in some cases someone else might squeeze up into there)...

BUT, they are saying that you use the Non-Mastery (Bare bones) Rating that the champs have (for that star rarity, rank, level, and sig), and use those numbers when averaging them to form your Prestige. And as mentioned, there are lists out there that would show you what those numbers are.
  • Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Check auntm.ai
  • Options
    mgj0630mgj0630 Posts: 1,005 ★★★★
    OP, as others have pointed out, the prestige number you're referencing is base rating. If you're interested, auntm.ai is a great resource for seeing every champ's prestige and even allows you to plug in your own champs at their rarity/rank/sig and will put them in order of highest to lowest prestige. From there, if you're chasing prestige for any reason, you can make better informed decisions on how you may want to use generic sig stones for example, by seeing which of your champs will have the bigger prestige benefit from being max sig.

For what it's worth though, and I think many would agree, prestige is a pretty silly number to chase unless you're in a top tier alliance, cause to my knowledge, the the only impact it has on the game is AQ.