**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Claire vs Abyss mastery guide and some extra tips:

King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
I made a discussion previously in which I said Claire is the 5th beat option for Abyss.But so many doom players hated my that comment.My question to them is if you can revives in Abyss by using Claire then why not.Plus not everyone have void and HT to counter that mephisto but Claire can also counter mephisto.But that's a different thing.I am gonna tell you what mastery setup for Abyss to use.
This mastery setup will not effect Aegon ,Claire and HT that badly if you don't throw sp1 and sp2 just sp3.
Glass Canon 3/3
Recoil 3/3
Liquid Courage 3/3
Double edge 3/3

Max recoil will give Claire special 60% more attack and against villains Claire has 10% more attack naturally .So basically 70% increase special attack damage against champions especially villains.Claire does not need mystic dispersion ,you can shut mystic dispersion completely down.Against cosmic champions her attack rating will further increase.

Bonus attack, since it's an Abyss that means you will definitely use boosts does not need boost but if you want to you can .Like health boost,attack boost or helath and attack both boost.I am not sure but she may touch the 85K damage cap,again IAM saying not sure but 50 to 60K damage confirmed.

Claire only weakness is VTD and Champion.But like I already mentioned since you are using Claire that means you will also use GR synergy that means Aegon can take down VTD and champion.One of my alliance member used Doom against VTD and that VTD consumed his revives like fire consuming wood.GR synergy mean.

My alliance member used
1)Aegon
2)Claire
3)She hulk
4)GR for synergy
5)4 * Doctor voodoo just for VTD and Aegon

Comments