**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Wich rank up will help me the most in act 6

I'm currently on act 6.2.5, and I was wondering wich of the might help me best to clear act 6, any advice?

Wich rank up will help me the most in act 6 8 votes

5 star Stealthy (duped) to rank 5
37%
CiciliatoObaid_Jacob03SuperiorSymbiote 3 votes
5 star Corvus (duped) to rank 5
62%
Feeney234TeddersBLACKMILKTEA_88BonzodavidDas_gi 5 votes
6 star Human torch (unduped) ro rank 2
0%

Comments

• Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Do you run suicides
  • Options
    PaddoPaddo Posts: 90
    No I don't currently. I am considering to go half suicides (only the bleed)
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Paddo said:

No I don't currently. I am considering to go half suicides (only the bleed)

I dont recommend half suicides, the main drawback of them is recoil, and you have that equally with full or half, imo it’s all or nothing with them

Without suicides I’d say stealth spidey is the best pick of those
  • Options
    BonzodavidBonzodavid Posts: 586 ★★★
    5 star Corvus (duped) to rank 5
    Corvus for all around use. He is a beast and will help you complete act 6 a lot easier.

BUT, if you don't have an option for the Champion boss go with stealth Spidey. He is a really good champ and while not as good as corvus in most scenarios he is one of the best counters to the Champion boss
  • Options
    PaddoPaddo Posts: 90

Corvus for all around use. He is a beast and will help you complete act 6 a lot easier.

BUT, if you don't have an option for the Champion boss go with stealth Spidey. He is a really good champ and while not as good as corvus in most scenarios he is one of the best counters to the Champion boss

Thanks, I don't have a champion counter yet, but I did just pull a Mystic rank up gem so I now have to option to either rank 5 Longshot or Symbiote Supreme. So I'll probable go with one of them for the champion and Corvus for all round use