**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Game Outage: April 9

Comments

• BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    Again. :(
  • Yes all damn day ... AQ messed as a result of it ...some players only able to get in at certain times, due to life and work etc not able to place in war as a result of it ..

Lagging constantly ....
  • ChadhoganChadhogan Posts: 456 ★★★
    Awesome one fight into incursions hahaha
  • SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    You gotta be kidding me 😡
  • Yes
  • TheToxicCactusTheToxicCactus Posts: 368 ★★
    Yup, cant log in
  • HeterminusHeterminus Posts: 80
    Again? This must be a joke
  • StrStr Posts: 547 ★★
    Can't see them awarding points, but they could say this won't count towards the season or they could give compensation. Will be worst in top tier where it all hangs on one death.
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    edited April 2020
    Compensation at least. I still cannot play, the servers are laggy as hell. It is those incursions, too many people are playing them.

Edit: yep the game is out again.
  • Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,384 ★★★★
    Just clicked fight button on aw. Now it'll be 1 ko and 50% health, so ridiculous. If they can't keep the game running 50% health penalty should be removed.
  • SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    Again with the maintenance 😑
    What are you fixing?????
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    Just like war#5 last season didn't count, looks like war#1 won't count this season
  • nanurepconanurepco Posts: 71
    All things messed up when the game goes down and this is happening every other day I think we all need some compensation
  • ThebgjThebgj Posts: 635 ★★
    edited April 2020
    Etjama said:

6* Nexus as compensation? Seems fair.</blockquot

Just 1? I was thinking 2!

Me

• Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★

AW was about to start.

That’s the main problem here.
    AW is 24 hrs long. If you cant finish in 24 hrs, your alliance has issues.
    It is called sleep.
  • jmorris1jmorris1 Posts: 31
    Game down again? Glad I had just finished my AW fight before it went down
  • JMORG1111JMORG1111 Posts: 158
    Pretty sure I lost or nearly lost a champ in AQ because of this. Keep the game down until it's ready.
  • NCB_ptNCB_pt Posts: 291
    Yha and compensations too, because a lot of us used boosts.
    And AQ can't be played too, will be stressed day to finish! Compensation at least for our stress for this constant (normal) emergency maintainence.... I need Going sleep without moving , tomorrow will be stressing day :s
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    I do hope there is some kind of compensation. I'm not asking for something crazy, but a reasonable gift for the amount of trouble of lag and two times the game going down.
  • Breydon3Breydon3 Posts: 6

Hey all!

Sorry for that short outage. The game is back up!

The game has been down at least 2 times in the past 7 days. Compensation? It should really be considered
    I mean come on, I like free stuff too but why do we need compensation? It won't meet the communities expectations anyway. Plus the outages weren't long outages. Today's was about 10-15 mins as was the one before. Servers have been stable as the last major outage was way back in November and before that, it was almost a year without issues. These aren't everyday issues and not a major overall effect.
    Maybe not long, but inconvenient for sure. Some people are playing incursions, which translates to they disconnect during a fight losing half of their health. A youtuber was streaming their legends run when a maintenance happened. The problem isn't that it happens. The problem is how much it happens. I'm not saying we need compensation. We need answers.
  • Canrdboy36Canrdboy36 Posts: 74
    I have an idea, let's change the wifi symbol when the game is down making us think it's our problem to this simple statement "our servers are jacked, it's not you it's us"
  • Hey everyone, the team is taking a look into this and working to get everyone back into the game as soon as possible.
  • KbugiiKbugii Posts: 167 ★★
    This gets old. Time to turn my attention elsewhere.
  • PyrdaPyrda Posts: 255 ★★
    Just one complete aw season without disturbances, going to bed now without moving in aw and aq, after the first down I thought compensation? Nah this can happen! But twice, that suxs....
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    2nd time today? This is horrible for time-restricted players
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    edited April 2020

Hey everyone, the team is taking a look into this and working to get everyone back into the game as soon as possible.

can we consider compensation yet? It's the second time in one day! I'm think at least a 5-star nexus for conqueror and above...
    Edit: and maybe removing the points from this war and maybe redoing the AQ
This discussion has been closed.