**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Game Outage: April 9

123457»

Comments

• lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    phil56201 said:

Hey everyone, the team is taking a look into this and working to get everyone back into the game as soon as possible.

can we consider compensation yet? It's the second time in one day! I'm think at least a 5-star nexus for conqueror and above...
    Edit: and maybe removing the points from this war and maybe redoing the AQ
    A 5* Nexus? You're kidding right?
    how about 4 star nexus for conqueror, and 5 star nexus for uc and above
    Also this war should be removed
    How about no.
    at least something? You got to admit that the game being down for 2 times in a day is ridiculous. Do you believe that you and others don't deserve anything? I'm not complaining, I just feel like this is getting a bit crazy. I'm fine with no in-game compensation. I think that we at least deserve a look into why this happened and what Kabam can do to stop crashes happening again
    You must be new. This is nothing. We have had periods where the outages were much more frequent. As frequent as most days of a month, often several times a day. A couple of the emergency maintenance instances took close to 10 hours until the game was back up. Just relax and enjoy the game.
    I will admit I am a bit new, the last big server problem I remember was back in november. Technology has developed a lot since 2016. The servers should be better now. Players should not have the same expectations as 2016. Server crashes should not be an expected thing
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★

I think the reason people are going crazy about such a minor outage is because so many people have so much free time on their hands that doing content and grinding is easy for those in non-essential work fields. So the game has probably been helping occupy a lot of people. Do I think we NEED compensation? No. This was a minor outage and as long as Kabam can fix the deaths in AW and AQ and possibly give some people back their boosts, there shouldn't be a problem. Would I like compensation? Very much so yes. I just think don't think it's necessary.

That concludes my TED talk.

This is pretty much what I said, but I guess some people don't like jokes(or I'm just not that funny)(probably the latter).
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    We are working to address the underlying issues causing emergency maintenance and appreciate everyone's patience.
This discussion has been closed.