**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Incursions hype was a letdown...

Don’t get me wrong, I’m enjoying Incursions. Might even be my favourite thing to do in game at the moment. Rewards are

Comments

• Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    I find them more fun than dungeons but they still have the same problem as dungeons which is time commitment. I find even though there is no Set timer to complete no one want to play them casually over time. Just want to blitz it like dungeons anyway. Even with alliance mates.

And yes they take a long time. I really do think KT1 hit the nail on the head when he compared the grind to arena. Similar time spent doing arena nets more rewards overall in a month from a shards and a gold/units standpoint in an easier fashion.

Incursions is more fun but I can mindlessly do arena at my leisure like I have been doing and get more. I’m one though that doesn’t mind the boring grind of arena.

For those that can’t stand arena though this is a great as as they can get more gold and shards than they were previously.

Overall it’s great fun and a cool game mode With good rewards but truth is the type of dedicated play with another person in a set period of time(again no one wants to space it out I’ve found) doesn’t work for me.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,053 ★★★★★
    Okaythen said:

Let me guess you jsut watched KT1 video

No need to watch any video to see how good it bad rewards are, you can easily do it by yourself
  • spigwenderspigwender Posts: 473 ★★★
    Aleor said:

Okaythen said:

No need to watch any video to see how good it bad rewards are, you can easily do it by yourself
    he is probably trying to say that he is only saying this because KT1 said so, I can't say he's wrong, but I am having so much fun with incursions that I don't care about the rewards.
  • ThebgjThebgj Posts: 635 ★★
    I’ve said it already about incursions. I’ll have to check out this video though. I was way too excited for them, that was my mistake.

I really thought they had something figured out where it wouldn’t be so time consuming.

The way they were talking about it before launch, it made it sound like they created a way to want to keep playing them over and over for rewards that aren’t a 1 time only reward.

Me
  • OkaythenOkaythen Posts: 590 ★★★

Aleor said:

Okaythen said:

he is probably trying to say that he is only saying this because KT1 said so, I can't say he's wrong, but I am having so much fun with incursions that I don't care about the rewards.
    Essentially
    Most people feel more confident saying something on the forums because a YouTuber said it
  • Manup456Manup456 Posts: 887 ★★★★
    Incursions are great even without the 6* shards you have other aspects of the game you can get those from.
  • PaddoPaddo Posts: 90
    I actually think this the most fun game play in the game right now. I get the arguement that you really need to commit your time to it, but at least they made it fun and different from everything else in the game.

On top of that, this really helps me with my gold problems so I'm just happy with it.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★

I made the mistake of taking the buff converts to bleed on heavy buff.. wasted my cornucopia

Oh? Does the conversion of buffs into bleed debuffs not count as buff expiring for the purpose of cornucopia?
  • Wynn15Wynn15 Posts: 15
    Okaythen said:

Wow.. Almost sounds as if all ideas and thoughts are generated or given to us by Youtubers and that we dont have brains and thoughts of our own.

I've yet to play incursions myself, but have decided against doing so when i watch BG's and Legacy's live stream. Absolutely looked like too much work and time. I barely even played dungeons before when it took around half an hour before, and now it's double the time. Not worth it imo, feels like a time-sucker. Although i have to say that Seatin's compilation of the monthly rewards made me question my decision.
    Maybe one day when i'm jobless, finished my degree and broke up with my gf, then lol... yea i'll probably attempt it.
  • OkaythenOkaythen Posts: 590 ★★★
    Wynn15 said:

Okaythen said:

Wow.. Almost sounds as if all ideas and thoughts are generated or given to us by Youtubers and that we dont have brains and thoughts of our own.

I've yet to play incursions myself, but have decided against doing so when i watch BG's and Legacy's live stream. Absolutely looked like too much work and time. I barely even played dungeons before when it took around half an hour before, and now it's double the time. Not worth it imo, feels like a time-sucker. Although i have to say that Seatin's compilation of the monthly rewards made me question my decision.
    Maybe one day when i'm jobless, finished my degree and broke up with my gf, then lol... yea i'll probably attempt it.
    Wow you took that way to seriously and personally for a comment
  • I never really liked dungeons and the artifacts cost too much time to get, but incursions are fun and it is an OML playground with those hacks!