**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Best Mutant champion ?

According to you guys which is the best Mutant champion in the game?

Best Mutant champion ? 75 votes

Domino
34%
Manup456allinashesWayntosarsjumBluestoneWrathfulRavenDuke_Silversimolazm3t4syl20HeattblasttCharlie_SceneAldacRookiieSiva_26Lpirnie5321KSseuljonzerILLUSION8LeoZedLucianoDelHoya 26 votes
Omega Red
24%
GamerErza_ScarletLvernon15Sw0rdMasterAssumedNameShrimpRMoosetiptronicMarvel2289spaceoctopusEtjamaMiStaLovaWallison099BonzodavidFiiNCHStellanTheInfintyQfuryCaptainGame 18 votes
Archangel
5%
Ja1970ArrsssDead1AlexAvalon 4 votes
Namor
5%
RoOOtsObaid_Jacob03Agent_F01Shish15 4 votes
Havok
2%
Aleor_I_ 2 votes
Sunspot
13%
TerraSiddhantKwatraBLACKMILKTEA_88XanthiaPudge008lowlevelplayerSwarmOfRavensLucifer1810Phaze1337Slayerzz 10 votes
X-23
2%
cx23433WarlockdaRobot 2 votes
Colossus
6%
Xcrøss_TRX_Factor_AgentBerjibsKing_Leo321Fabwizi 5 votes
Iceman
2%
Olo66StuDS 2 votes
If any other plz specify
2%
GinjabredMonstaSpideyFunko 2 votes

Comments

• MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,108 ★★★★
    Omega Red
    I voted Omega, but when you think at sig 200 and most flexibility, it may be namor or sunspot.

Domino needs 2 synergy partners, Omega needs 1 and suicides. Collosus is good without anything, but shines with 2 synergy partners.

There other two just need themselves.
  • FeroX_the_fat_heringFeroX_the_fat_hering Posts: 311 ★★
    Domino

I voted Omega, but when you think at sig 200 and most flexibility, it may be namor or sunspot.

Domino needs 2 synergy partners, Omega needs 1 and suicides. Collosus is good without anything, but shines with 2 synergy partners.

There other two just need themselves.

Domino doesn’t need 2 synergies per se, that’s just an extra cherry on chop, a cherry that does Boom

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Omega Red
    Domino has damage, omega has a bit less damage and 10x the utility, personally I put colossus second, held back by his reliance on either parry heavy or synergies
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Omega Red
    Omega with suicides and max sig destroys. There's so much hidden utility in those tentacle hits and no one would really expect there to be. The fact that he doesn't really need to hit the opponent to get good damage on them will bypass a lot and no one is immune to his DoT.
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Omega Red
    I think all the top mutants have the right to spot 1 but I feel Asif omega red edges out just above the rest due to his immunities/utility & that no one currently is immune to his DOT
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Domino
    My personal opinion:

1. Domino
    2. Namor
    3. Sunspot
  • JABBA_2JABBA_2 Posts: 99
    Domino
    Domino's crits and bleed are insane - 1.4k bleed for 5-6 seconds on a 5* unduped 3/45 without synergies.
    But the other champs are also really useful in other situations.
  • Marvel2289Marvel2289 Posts: 1,008 ★★★
    Omega Red
    As much as I wanted to say Archangel, he's only really effective against non immune Champions. He gets neutered somewhat against poison immune and entirely neutered against Bleed immunes
  • Realm_Of_RahRealm_Of_Rah Posts: 430 ★★★
    Omega Red by far imo
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    If any other plz specify
    Deadpool X-Force