**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Best reworked champ out of these two?

AssumedNameAssumedName Posts: 580 ★★★
edited April 2020 in General Discussion
I have them all as a 5* and my she hulk is r 4 already, but tempted to take her to r 5. Colossus is r 1. Both are unawakened, but I can use an awakening gem on colossus.

Best reworked champ out of these two? 70 votes

She hulk
17%
GamerMegaSkater67World EaterRoOOtsDuke_SilverLordScatsburyLmaoAleorYcatsTheInfintyPhaze1337zZayTtay 12 votes
Colossus,
82%
TheTAbyssMcord11758Erza_ScarletSpity68benshbTerraLvernon15Mqc19SiddhantKwatra16wegnerkThatGuyYouSaw235Xcrøss_TR10or_Strongcx23433DaphboyCharlie_SceneChelseaFCTheLegend27KDSuperFlash10LittlePete 58 votes

Comments

• Options
    Also, I’m considering venom and hulkbuster, and both are exactly the same as colossus. Assuming, HB buff goes live exactly the way it is, would you recommend one of these two instead?
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 ★★★★★
    edited April 2020
    Colossus,
    For Shehulk/Colossus, imo Colossus got the better buff.
    For HB/Venom, I can't say until I've gotten hands on myself. But from what I've seen of HB, HB has damage, Venom utility.
    I'd say R5 Colossus would be worth it.
  • Options
    Terra said:

For Shehulk/Colossus, imo Colossus got the better buff.
    For HB/Venom, I can't say until I've gotten hands on myself. But from what I've seen of HB, HB has damage, Venom utility.
    I'd say R5 Colossus would be worth it.

Thanks. All 4 have impressed me so far. She hulk got me through a good bit of act 6 by herself.
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★
    She hulk
    Colossus has immunities and armour ups, but without omega and emma synergies he's just good, not crazy good. Also, his heavy requires opponent to be stunned.
    Shehulk has slow on heavy, wich counters unstoppable and evade, wich is great. Sp2 reverses heal and power gain and lasts decent amount of time. On top of that her furies stack up and give passive taunt and very nice damage increase. Her heavy also has a decent reach distance. Her sig is very nice vs science (shrug off debuffs), mystic (opponent gains less power on your hits, wich is not always good because it becomes harder to refresh your furies, and minor attack increase) and cosmic (attack increase based on number of buffs on opponent, like Ronan). Tech and mutant are not very important. Plus you only need only one synergy with her - dd, and it's not must have anyway. Plus poison immunity. The only thing I dislike about her is how she looks, should've been something like that imo

• Options
    Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    Colossus,
    I am more of a fan of Colossus. Of the reworks I have colossus and venom at R5, Red Hulk and spidergwen (used 2016 gem) at r4. She hulk I have at R3, I am not in any particular rush to rank her up but its because I have other champs with slow already at R4 (stealth spider)
  • Options
    Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    She hulk
    She Hulk got the best rework out of any of the champs. Secured her spot as one of the best champions in the game. Underrated since her heavy nerf, still capable of so much.
  • Options
    TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    She hulk
    Accidentally clicked she hulk meant to vote for colossus
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Colossus,
    Since I only have Hulkbuster, Venom, and Colossus, I can only advise on those three. And it's too early to talk about Hulkbuster.
    First off, you need to decide if you want utility or damage. If you want damage, then go for Colossus. He is an absolute beast and has great immunities. If you want utility, go Venom. He has bleeds, armor breaks, true strike, unblockable specials below 18%, permanent buffs, and counters evades on Spider champs. He also has pretty good damage and useable as an attacker and a defender.
    Venom was my first r5, so I'm a little biased towards him, but I am taking Colossus up to r5 as either my next rank up or the one after that. I use Colossus all the time, more than I use Venom now (he mostly sits on defense unless I specifically need him for a node or something). Even at r4, Colossus is a monster. He was invaluable in 100% 6.2.5 and the mutant paths in 6.2 in general.
    Between the two, I'd go for Colossus, then Venom.
    If you don't have a slow champion, however, and have damage dealers and utility champs, then I would say to go for she-hulk only if you have not yet beat the 6.2 Champion