**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Pulled this guy as a 6*!

SentryPillowSentryPillow Posts: 307 ★★★
Any tips? I have a 5/65 void and an unranked KM. I was thinking I’d finally rank KM to r4 so I can run the trinity together.

Comments

• SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    edited April 2020
    Hmmm.... pretty sure this lad needs high sig but good pull either way
  • SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    Ah yes forgot about that nvm then then either though good pull
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,623 ★★★★★
    Wonderful pull he is very good
  • SleipnirrodSleipnirrod Posts: 228 ★★

@SuperiorSymbiote his sig only gives him regeneration when hit...it’s a purely defensive ability

Thats it!
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    He's a good champ!
  • SentryPillowSentryPillow Posts: 307 ★★★
    @StevieManWonder yeah I’m excited to play around with him. Have you played around with this trinity in act 6? Not sure how well they would work. Void is someone I run regularly and KM is someone I’m considering taking up for synergy purposes
  • SentryPillowSentryPillow Posts: 307 ★★★
    @Fred_Joeity thanks! Helped a bunch
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    @SentryPillow I haven't played around with him in Act 6. Or at all much. I hate Sabretooth with a passion, but that's just because I don't like his playstyle, not because he's bad. He's really good for the masochism nodes, I know that much, but that's all I really know
  • BonzodavidBonzodavid Posts: 586 ★★★
    Congrats he is great!
    He needs to ramp up a bit once in a while but once ramped up his damage is pretty good. With the km synergy he can bypass nodes like masochism which can be useful to have.
    You should definetly upgrade km because it will benefit sabretooth and void. And he is a really solid champion even by himself (he has a super accessible true strike,can tank hits and sp3 and has ok damage).
    The 1% regen with every special debuff that void inflicts might not seem like much, but especially in act 6 where you place quite a lot each fight, it's great to have and saves potions.
    Km doesn't really benefit that much from the sabretooth synergy but the chance to shrug off debuffs and heal (void synergy) is really useful to have. Especially if there's a node like long distance relationship then that fight will allow you to regen all your health back (and that is really great if you want to spend less units).

In conclusion, (I'm sorry if this post is too long),you should definetly rank up km, this is an excellent pull, and the trinity is quite useful for act 6.