**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AW enlistment times

bonesmarleybonesmarley Posts: 5
edited April 2020 in General Discussion
I noticed last war (1st of season 17) after we enlisted and entered defender placement, there was a 2nd matchmaking period about to begin.. my question is, are there always 2 enlistments or just on certain days? It would benefit my alliance if I could catch the later enlistment

Comments

• (example for FRI/SAT war... And US-Eastern times, approx)

Enlistment window for FRI/SAT War starts a few hours after matchmaking has ended on WED evening for the Wed/Thur War.
    So WED evening begins Defense Placement. And while Defense Placement and also AW Attack (THURS late afternoon) is going on, you have almost 2 days to Enlist for the next war (FRI/SAT). Has to be Enrolled by Fri evening.
  • bonesmarleybonesmarley Posts: 5
    @SummonerNR I understand that part.. but what I meant was, season started April 8th right? Ok we enlisted, went thru matchmaking and while we were in defender placement, there was a 2nd enlistment going on with matchmaking set to start an hour or 2 from that moment. So 2 rounds of enlistment for War 1 of S17 on the same day. Are there always 2 rounds? I ask because it would benefit my alliance if we could enlist in the later round.
  • No, on the 8th (Wed evening), Defense Placement started.
    AND the next war's Enlistment Window opened up as well. I do NOT believe that the next Enlistment time was going to end in just a couple hours at that time, but rather in a couple of DAYS.

It wasn’t another enlistment for that same Wed/Thurs war.
  • bonesmarleybonesmarley Posts: 5
    Yea, I think you're totally right. Thanks for clearing that up. @SummonerNR