**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Rank up decision

I have 5* R5 awakened ghost and she has got me through a hell lot of content.
Currently don't have a good mutant except for domino. I will probably take Redhulk to R4 I'm taking Domino up.

Rank up decision 21 votes

R2 awakened 6* ghost
61%
Lvernon15IvarTheBonelessDisgruntled_User_123X_Factor_AgentAkkarin23-sixate-EtjamaKRANꓘThicco_ModelowlevelplayerSuperiorSymbioteAdokAgent_X_zzz 13 votes
R5 awakened 5* domino
38%
SnakeEyes69Nitro422Charlie_SceneCx8GraydroxBonzodavidSpideyFunkoSoyheyor123 8 votes

Comments

• -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    R2 awakened 6* ghost
    I generally lean to 6* rankups, but it depends on your roster/goals. I have 200 R5 5* and sig 25 R2 6* Ghost. My 5* sees more use just because the power gain is way better than my 6*. My 6* hits harder, just takes longer to get to the sp2. It is nice having two of them to use for different things. I almost never use my R5 Domino.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    R5 awakened 5* domino
    Since you already have that 5/65 Ghost, and no good mutant, I’d recommend Domino. She shreds content, and the trinity makes her even better.
  • Disgruntled_User_123Disgruntled_User_123 Posts: 1,077 ★★★
    R2 awakened 6* ghost
    There’s really no bad decision here but I’ll go for Ghost because of her utility - she’ll help you in different aspects of the game if you have the 5 Star version in AQ and the 6 Star in a quest simultaneously.
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    R2 awakened 6* ghost
    Defintley Ghost she is such a good champion, now you have one for AW and one for Question, if she was unawakend i may have choose Domino over her.