**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Make CMM my go-to Cosmic attacker or nah

MoudouMoudou Posts: 151
edited April 2020 in Strategy and Tips

Hey everyone.
Just looking for opinions here. So I recently pulled CMM, I don’t know much about her.

Soon I am heading into Act 6.2.2 (Mr. Sinister). The only other option I have for that fight is R4 Medusa. I don’t have any cosmic champions at R5 as 5-star or R2 as 6-star. According to KT1 (as of June 2020), CMM is the only option if you don’t have Heimdall synergy.

I was thinking about making her my main cosmic champion, which means R5, generic AG, and ALL sig stones (I have 40 now) go to her until sig 200. I don’t have anyone I want to use that generic AG on right now and I have 5 T5B.

I don’t have Nick Fury and I run suicides.

Thank you so much

Make CMM my go-to Cosmic attacker or nah 22 votes

R5 + Generic AG
63%
Spity68ArydhdhLvernon15RookiieCyckLpirnie5321Speedro420DarkEternityRenaxqqCreeseazH3ri0PmOonligHtSonata7ABLE_G19Mathgeek 14 votes
R5 no Generic AG
31%
TROUBL3DTwmRMarvel2289IvarTheBonelessEtjamaArham1SuperiorSymbiote 7 votes
“I will give a better option for 6.2.2”
4%
Alfa_Pigeon 1 vote

Comments

• Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    R5 no Generic AG
    The indestructible is nice, but not worth a generic if you ask me. She's incredible either way and I'd definitely make her your main Cosmic. Nick Fury Synergy not needed.
  • Options
    Etjama said:

The indestructible is nice, but not worth a generic if you ask me. She's incredible either way and I'd definitely make her your main Cosmic. Nick Fury Synergy not needed.

Thanks for the reply.
    I didn't realize that the awakened ability only adds the Indestructible, I thought I needed it for the furies. Also without Indestructible, she will probably die from the incinerate + shock + recoil.

The thing is, of ALL the 5-stars available right now and that I want to rank up, I either have them already awakened or I have a class gem saved EXCEPT Hyperion, who was like the last champ I pulled as 3-star, last I pulled as 4-star and will probably be the last I pull as 5-star.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    R5 + Generic AG
    I used a generic and maxed her no regrets, the indestructible isn’t necessary but it’s really really nice, let’s her burst things like biohazard, it’s not needed for sinister but using the s2 can be risky if a beam crits for 15k you’ll take incin for that much
  • Options
    Lvernon15 said:

I used a generic and maxed her no regrets, the indestructible isn’t necessary but it’s really really nice, let’s her burst things like biohazard, it’s not needed for sinister but using the s2 can be risky if a beam crits for 15k you’ll take incin for that much

Thanks for the reply. The indestructible is very useful, especially I run suicides, I won’t take recoil damage while it’s active. My only other option for using that gem right now is Dr. Doom, but CMM benefits more from it than he does

• Options
    Thanks everyone for the votes and comments.
    Once I R5 her in the next 2 level up events, I will awaken using the generic and hit 6.2.2.
  • Options
    AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    Youre really really gonna want that NF synergy if shes gonna be your main cosmic attacker
  • Options

Youre really really gonna want that NF synergy if shes gonna be your main cosmic attacker

I am hoping I will get him soon. I have class awakening gem saved for but at the moment I am really enjoying CMM. Also I don't have a better cosmic to rank up. Medusa is great at R4
  • Options
    RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,772 ★★★★★
    R5 + Generic AG
    Yo she's awesome. And that indestructible can come in really handy at times.
  • Options
    CreeseazCreeseaz Posts: 277
    R5 + Generic AG
    About a month ago I did exactly that, R5'd, used a generic and Sig's and made her my first R5 for 6.2, no regrets at all whatsoever. However here's just s couple things to keep in mind as I've used her as my main cosmic for quite awhile now even way before I r5 and awakened her.

The NF synergy is not at all a must have, and I've used her plenty with and without it, it mainly requires you to be more mindful of where your at and do alot of party+heavies, you really only feel the impact of no Nick fury on things like stun immune and stuff like that. Limber sometimes but if your mindful to go into the fight where's you need the 25 charges in the start you can get some serious burst damage in. I just finished using her alot in variant 2 with no NF synergy, now that's not saying he doesn't help it definitely does it's.just.not.do or die.

Lastly , the indestructible helps alot in so many situations , looking back at it, especially because I haven't pulled a cosmic AG yet I'm glad I used the generic , but if I pulled a cosmic after using it id feel stupid , if you have any. 5* AG' crystals that you are close to getting, maybe finish the quest or whatever to make sure you don't pull a cosmic but if your not super close to pulling a crystal just go ahead with the generic.
  • Options
    Creeseaz said:

About a month ago I did exactly that, R5'd, used a generic and Sig's and made her my first R5 for 6.2, no regrets at all whatsoever. However here's just s couple things to keep in mind as I've used her as my main cosmic for quite awhile now even way before I r5 and awakened her.

The NF synergy is not at all a must have, and I've used her plenty with and without it, it mainly requires you to be more mindful of where your at and do alot of party+heavies, you really only feel the impact of no Nick fury on things like stun immune and stuff like that. Limber sometimes but if your mindful to go into the fight where's you need the 25 charges in the start you can get some serious burst damage in. I just finished using her alot in variant 2 with no NF synergy, now that's not saying he doesn't help it definitely does it's.just.not.do or die.

Lastly , the indestructible helps alot in so many situations , looking back at it, especially because I haven't pulled a cosmic AG yet I'm glad I used the generic , but if I pulled a cosmic after using it id feel stupid , if you have any. 5* AG' crystals that you are close to getting, maybe finish the quest or whatever to make sure you don't pull a cosmic but if your not super close to pulling a crystal just go ahead with the generic.

Thank you very much for the input. The only content that can give me class AG are V1 and V2 but I have only done 1 path through. Also LOL, but I am probably a year from attempting that.

The champions I want to awaken once I get them are NF, Aegon, CapIW and I have class gems for them.
    Looking at Seatin's tier, I have ALL the Beyond God Tier champs, either awakened already, I have gem class gem saved or they don't need their awakened ability Except CMM and Hyperion.

I just took CMM to R4 yesterday, next level up event she goes to R5. I will continue to learn her and prep for 6.2.2, when I am ready to go in, I will use the Generic.

Thank
  • Options

Phew... I recently awakened her and took her to r5. I love her, she's amazing and she definitely is my go-to cosmic. Her sig ability is also amazing in my opinion. She destroyed the 6.4.1. iceman boss for me.

I think I'd use a generic on her, but I can't say whether that's good in the grand scheme of things. There definitely are better options for a generic ag, but if you don't have any of those, then what good does it do in your inventory?

I'm sitting on a generic ag for quite a while now and at this point I'll probably just slap it on the next cool r5 worthy champ I pull.

Yeah exactly. I rank up only champions I like using (except Quake), and I really really like using CMM. She is definitely in my long term plans. I have class awakening gems saved for ALL the champions currently in the game that I want to awaken and who need their awakened ability (refer to reply to Creeseaz's comment). It makes sense to use it on her so unless I dupe her before I hit 6.2.2, I will use it on her.

Thank u very much
  • Options
    In my opinion Angela is the most balanced in terms of Offense capability with Defense oriented Health Regeneration and thus an efficient Cosmic-Class Champion whom is deserving of an Awakening Gem.

CMM would be the second or next best option for Cosmic-Class based on her Energy Absorption Passive due to the high amount of Champions dealing Energy Damage Attacks (including Shock Damage) Amazing Defensive Utility that would make Invisible Woman's Energy Shield look extremely jealous!
  • Options
    This post really helped me decide. I was torn between CMM and Doom, but she benefits from it more than he. True I could pull her soon after, the first generic I got from Act 5 100%, I used on Omega, I have never duped him. But I will make sure I don't have 5-star shards laying around when I am about to pull the trigger lol
  • Options

In my opinion Angela is the most balanced in terms of Offense capability with Defense oriented Health Regeneration and thus an efficient Cosmic-Class Champion whom is deserving of an Awakening Gem.

CMM would be the second or next best option for Cosmic-Class based on her Energy Absorption Passive due to the high amount of Champions dealing Energy Damage Attacks (including Shock Damage) Amazing Defensive Utility that would make Invisible Woman's Energy Shield look extremely jealous!

I don't know much about Angela, I am only aware of her damage and armor up ability. I usually R5 champs with lots of utility, not just damage and I don't ever do defensive rank ups as I don't like AW and don't wanna do much of it.

But my 5-star Angela is duped, still at R1 though
  • Options
    CreeseazCreeseaz Posts: 277
    R5 + Generic AG
    Angela would literally be one of the absolute worst champs to use an AG on on Par with the likes of Karnak and such, her sig ability is useless, that has to be either a troll post or noob suggestion. Friends don't let friends awaken Angela
  • Options
    Update:

This was absolutely the right thing to do. I just did 6.2.2 Mr. Sinister. I wouldn’t have been able to do it without CMM as I don’t have Heimdall. I used 4 revives because I haven’t really perfected using her yet. The indestructible came in handy, also helped a lot in AQ in the last 2 days.

Thanks everyone for your contribution.