**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Cross fight abilities of future mcoc

GraydroxGraydrox Posts: 413 ★★★
The cross fight abilities that Mr Fantastic has makes me wonder what other cross fight abilities will be added down the road. And I know this is obvious, but having a sort of cleric teammate with cross-fight abilities would be awesome. Lets say they introduced the marvel character Elixir to the game. He could have a crossfight ability that gives you a regen at the start of the fight. Maybe some other characters could give you armor or furies? I know it's a bit pie in the sky but I just think it would be cool.

Also, I know these can be achieved by synergies. But still, something about having a single guy/gal who could pull stuff like that off sounds fun.

Comments

• Options
    I feel like giving diablo cross fights could have potentially helped him
  • Options
    GraydroxGraydrox Posts: 413 ★★★
    Professor X could for sure have some cross fight abilities. He could protect your ability accuracy or protect you from inverse controls...
    Or maybe he can be more of an aggressor and lower AA or possibly cause characters to inflict debuffs on themselves... So many possibilities.