**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Does Ebony Maw Deserve Another Buff?

I’ve though up some ideas on what the Ebony Maw buff could look like. Most things about his would stay the same, but here are my thoughts.

-Passive: Ebony Maw’s mind has been trained far beyond what is commonly normal. Reducing the duration of all concussion, paralysis, and stun effects by 65%

-When Ebony Maw reaches 100 persuasion passives, gain an indefinite True Strike buff. If this buff is nullified, wait 15 seconds for the buff to reapply.

-SP1: The same current nullification properties are applied here. However, Ebony Maw activates a True Strike buff that can only be lost when Ebony Maw loses focus. If Maw already has a True Strike buff, the buff turns into a True Strike passive for 15 seconds before reverting back to a normal buff.

-SP2: Ebony Maw gains a passive Precision buff that increases his critical rating by 1500. (Something like that, I really don’t know how those numbers work).
-50% chance to bleed the opponent.

-SP3: Ebony Maw’s microsurgery needles can put 3 different Debuff passives on his opponents. The length of each Debuff is determined by the number of deterioration passives on the opponent.

-A chance to inflict a passive Concussion Debuff, reducing the opponent’s ability accuracy by 100%. Additionally, all of the opponents hits have a 45% chance to miss.

-A chance to inflict a passive Paralysis Debuff on the opponent, stunning them and reducing all power gain by 75%. Additionally, Ebony Maw steals a portion of the opponents power with each hit that he lands on them.

-A chance to inflict a passive Power Sting Debuff on the opponent, dealing 5% of Ebony Maws attack as direct damage whenever the opponent activates a special attack. (Maybe this number needs to be increased. I’ll let you guys decide).

Does Ebony Maw Deserve Another Buff? 17 votes

Should Ebony Maw get this buff?
76%
Hlpr35Scopeotoe987Batman_SinsOfAFatherMarkg25SpinterEtjamaDarkEternitylowlevelplayerSparx265Prajval849WaterlemonAgent_X_zzzTheLegionMaster 13 votes
He shouldn’t get this buff.
23%
bloodyCainSpity68Troy_Elric123Superchampion_ 4 votes

Comments

• Options
    TheLegionMasterTheLegionMaster Posts: 380 ★★★
    It just occurred to me that I might’ve picked the wrong title for this sort of thing. Obviously he DOES deserve this buff. The question is, is it good enough?
  • Options
    TheLegionMasterTheLegionMaster Posts: 380 ★★★
    It might also be nice for the Deterioration Passives to reduce the ability accuracy of glancing effects.
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    He defintley needs to hit harder
  • Options
    Troy_Elric123Troy_Elric123 Posts: 542 ★★★
    May be he does. But honestly, i d like to see those 2015,2016 meme tiers buffed To seeing a relatively new champion reworked twice.
  • Options
    Superchampion_Superchampion_ Posts: 172 ★★★
    Does ebony maw need a buff? Offensively, yes
    Does he deserve a buff? I think so, he was really cool in the movies
    However, there are many other older champs who need a rework more. Currently, ebony maw is a defense only champ. He’s terrible on offensive but at least he has a role to fill. Many of the older champs can’t fill any role and are basically useless.