**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Mojo/Longshot Synergy redundant

Mojoverse, the Longshot synergy with mojo doesn’t stack, but is also present on Mojo. As far as I know no other synergy is displayed on both champs like this. It looks like there was supposed to be a second synergy that was missed when this one was duplicated on both champs.

Don’t get me wrong, long shot has good synergies. But he has very few, so this feeling like he’s missing one is noticeable.

Comments

• Options
    PsyLifePsyLife Posts: 399 ★★
    It’s so that I you have a two star longshot, which does not have the synergy, a five star mojo will.
  • Options
    PsyLife said:

It’s so that I you have a two star longshot, which does not have the synergy, a five star mojo will.

Exactly. And YES, there are some others like this, at least one other, maybe more.
    As stated, the Synergy may not be present on ALL Star/Rarity versions of those champs. So even though having a team with both as 5* might seem redundant (and in that case it is). But if you use a Team with say a 3* of one and a 5* of the other (and the 3* version might NOT have that as a synergy), you’ll still be able to benefit from the synergy (no matter which champ was the 3* and which was the 5*).

(not sure at what Star version the above have or don’t have the synergy, but the reason holds).