**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Act 5 progress

I’m a little nervous about the collector fight so any advice

Comments

• Options
    I am now on the way to uncollected too. Well, for me, i found it really hard since i fight for 5.2.5. The bane node stressed me out. Playing skill should be upgraded. Good luck.
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/172789/a-comprehensive-guide-to-5-2-4-lines-in-the-sand#latest

Here ya go. This covers 5.2.4. Personally I didn’t have much trouble with bane, the trick is to just be conscious of how much time you have left and adjust your combos to be able to switch bane mid-combo. Or use people with drawn out specials so you have a bigger window to switch.
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    That guide for 5.2.4 is great. 5.2.5 is a little easier in my opinion. Practice against Moon Knight. He's the first fight, but he's the hardest. Refight him till you learn how to deal with Bane. You'll be fine. For The Collector, bring in your champs that can deal the most damage in the shortest amount of time. Don't expect to do a lot on one try, just be prepared to use a lot of revives. Spider-Gwen, Sparky and a high sig Daredevil (Classic) are probably the best options to stay in the fight for a while.