**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Captain America IW suicide friendly?

CapIW is probably the champion I most want as a 5 star (he can basically solo Master node for me as a 3 Star).

Anyway, as I learn more about him, I realize that he can become debuff immune with kinetic charges (which are super easy to get). For experienced players, is he good for suicides or biohazard paths?

Comments

• Options
    Disgruntled_User_123Disgruntled_User_123 Posts: 1,077 ★★★
    Okaythen said:

Suicides no I believe he needs a kinetic charge before the debuff is placed
    But he needs high sig level too for biohazard and as a 5* his sig scales horribly and painfully unless you have lots of sig stones

Thanks for letting me know.
  • Options
    PintzzPintzz Posts: 297 ★★
    Yep he needs a kinetic charge and paired with skill champ to nullify debuffs. So it won’t remove suicide charges. If you going up against biohazard best to have him max sig so there isn’t a chance of a debuf applying. He has helped me through a lot of content
  • Options
    FeroX_the_fat_heringFeroX_the_fat_hering Posts: 311 ★★
    edited April 2020
    I don’t think champs like Cap IW would benefit much from suicides anyway. As far as I understand suicides, LC and DE gives a bonus to your base attack.

Cap does his damage with 5/6 charges plus a fury from heavy attack + crit.
    His awesome sp2 is already awesome but I don’t think it will become that much more awesome with suicides. Since the damage doesn’t come from base but charges + crit. Suicides increases the base, a Cap IW without suicides is way stronger

Edit: stronger as in better overall
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    He doesn’t get rid of suicides, at max sig he can do biohazards but there are better options