**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Flow and countering it on Stun Immune nodes

LeovaMLeovaM Posts: 37
edited April 2020 in General Discussion
Hello everyone. We all know, that besides CoVid-19 everyone's pain in the ass nowadays for players of MCOC is that "beautiful" global node called Flow, which became the most usable Alliance War global in previous season and continues to be this season.

Kabam makes a node, and defines, that stacks of power gain can be countered by STUNNING the opponents. I have one question - did you simply forget, that you have FIVE nodes, that have Stun Immune buff on them? Every alliance is placing Control defenders on them, and there is NO WAY you can counter their power gain. Especially when you're striking them 3-4 times, and the opponent is simply going to the opposite side of the screen, holding the block and waiting for the goddamn 3rd special to devastate you, even without Stun Immunity buff.

Don't you think, that this is quite unfair? I am directing this question to the Kabam administration: don't you think, that it is time to do a little nerf to that node? We all love this game, and we all will continue to enjoy it, but this is very annoying, very stressful, and in my honest oppinion - meaningless and unlogical, that you can't counter the node that makes every opponent as hard as possible.

Comments

• Options
    MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Outside of Quake/Crossbones/G2099 your best bet is heavies as it’s less hits, therefore less chance of a crit. DoT effects if it’s only stun immune and not debuff immune.

Other than that you’re hoping for luck with Void’s debuffs, who seems to have his crit rate improved just for Flow. Cap with a tech for petrifies as well.

Alternative option could be HT with prefight and rinse the power stings though this is hideously risky

Taunt champs - Sparky, sadly has an incredible high crit chance. She hulk with fury stacking

Power locks.

Overall though it’s madness.