**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Champs are progressing in size and health, but potion and storage sizes aren't

2»

Comments

• Options
    Dave_the_destroyerDave_the_destroyer Posts: 981 ★★
    edited September 2017
    IT WILL COST KABAM MONEY, simple as that, so why would they do it?

If you were playing my game and asked for this I would say no, simple

And the stash had been explained many many many many times. If they increase this for all the tens of millions of players it will cost them a load of money in the memory of the game. So again why would they do this? If you cant use an item in the allowed (quite generous) time then sell for gold
  • Options
    DD2DD2 Posts: 309 ★★★
    Hey all,
    I have moved this to the correct part of the forums so that it can be seen by the right people. Also, this helps keep our forums organized.

Thanks Valkyrie.

Any updates from the dev team about this?
  • Options
    DD2DD2 Posts: 309 ★★★
    Whoever flagged my last post, thank you. Maybe the mods will respond :)
  • Options
    PhantomPhantom Posts: 228
    Hey all,
    I have moved this to the correct part of the forums so that it can be seen by the right people. Also, this helps keep our forums organized.

Don't get the wrong idea from this post. I'm not trying to say that you're a bad moderator or anything like that. But I do have to say something. Far too often, moderators spend their time "ruling" the forums, but not "running" the forums. Here's what I mean:

When was the last time you saw a moderator close, delete, move, or merge a thread? Honestly, you've probably seen that every day that you've logged on. That's the "ruling" of the forums, and it's a huge part of what moderators do. They do that part very well. But they don't necessarily do a great job of "running" the forums.

The point of the forums are for users to give ideas for the game, discuss the game, report bugs, and for major announcements. The announcements are fine; the mods cover that very well (though I wish they'd un-sticky some threads after a few days). The moderators just don't do a great job of seeking out the bug reports and passing them on to the game team. They aren't looking for good ideas that could boost the game's profit drastically (which might also help their paycheck). Too often, they manage the threads that we create (closing, deleting, merging, moving, etc), which is completely justified, but then they don't take the thread's main point to heart. They read it, yes, otherwise they wouldn't be able to determine whether the thread should be moved or not, but they don't think about it. They don't usually stop and think: "Wow, that's actually a very good point. I'm not sure if it would work out, but if it would, it'd help the game out. I'll see if the game team thinks it's practical." That just doesn't happen often enough. Instead, they go: "Woah, that's offensive." *delete*, but they don't read the bug report that had the user frustrated enough to cuss Kabam out to begin with. "Oops, they posted in the wrong forum." *moved*, but they don't see if the suggestion is worth a second thought or not. I'm not ripping on you guys, but it's true. If you'd shift your gaze a little more to what we say instead of what we did wrong, I think we'd all enjoy the forums a lot more.
  • Options
    Mmx1991Mmx1991 Posts: 674 ★★★★
    Has the dev team had a chance to discuss this?
  • Options
    ThatGuy214ThatGuy214 Posts: 303 ★★
    I don't know if anyone said this but in the beginning there were no item caps. It was something they added later in the game.