Void 5* R4 (AWAKEN)
Hyperion 4* R5 (AWAKEN)
Captain America IW 4* R5 (AWAKEN)

Need help regarding LOL. 15 votes

Should I continue.
0%
Quit and retry for once more.
100%
Knorr7227SuskanutHammerbro_64LegendaryTokuTankRichardsonDisgruntled_User_123UHJ69EtjamaOGAvengerKRANꓘMatty_Icelowlevelplayerprotectors11SuperiorSymbioteunoobmepro 15 votes

Comments

• EtjamaEtjama Member Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    edited April 2020
    Just retry. It should be a cake-walk with that Domino. Btw, it's ROL. LOL is waaaay harder.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Member Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    I just tried ROL for the 1st time, I got to wolvie almost itemless, and then I quit. I thought G2099 could have handled it, but the AI was not being cooperative
  • Matty_IceMatty_Ice Member Posts: 594 ★★★

I just tried ROL for the 1st time, I got to wolvie almost itemless, and then I quit. I thought G2099 could have handled it, but the AI was not being cooperative

4* R3 Human Torch just destroyed that wolverine. Keep the incinerate stacks up and he melts away.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Member Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★

G2099 works it just takes a minute. I think it took my (at the time) r4 like ~150 hits. She eventually outdamages him easily. Her heal reversal isn’t as strong as OG Guillotine.
  • TyDollarSignTyDollarSign Member Posts: 239 ★★
    Do you have Red Hulk and Masacre? Even if they're lower star versions, I would swap them in and Domino will help you crush most of these matchups easily.

G2099 works it just takes a minute. I think it took my (at the time) r4 like ~150 hits. She eventually outdamages him easily. Her heal reversal isn’t as strong as OG Guillotine.
    My problem was that the AI was extremely passive and I could not fire off enough sp2's to keep the heal reversal up.
  • EtjamaEtjama Member Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

Do you have Red Hulk and Masacre? Even if they're lower star versions, I would swap them in and Domino will help you crush most of these matchups easily.

Her damage is gonna come from crit bleeds and a high combo more than heavies, even with Rhulk and Masacre.
  • Charlie21540Charlie21540 Member Posts: 934 ★★★★

It can be done...
    Just can't lose her combo, she eventually starts heavily outdamaging his regen
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Member Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★

My problem was that the AI was extremely passive and I could not fire off enough sp2's to keep the heal reversal up.
    No I’m saying you don’t need to rely on heal reversal. She OUTDAMAGES his regen with her instant damage after each hit. It takes a while sure, but barely longer than any other RoL fight.

No I’m saying you don’t need to rely on heal reversal. She OUTDAMAGES his regen with her instant damage after each hit. It takes a while sure, but barely longer than any other RoL fight.
    I tried outdamaging with doom, but I have no skill so it didn't work out