**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Where are the shards from new uncollected calendar

Marzipan87Marzipan87 Posts: 44
edited August 2017 in General Discussion
Hey

I collect the shards from the new uncollected calendar, but i dont see them in crystals...

So where are they ?

Comments

• MEŦAPħҰSMEŦAPħҰS Posts: 340 ★★
    I just looked everywhere and don't see them as well.

@Kabam Miike could you please have the game team look into this. If screen shots are needed I can provide them.
  • En2100En2100 Posts: 14
    same here, made a different post cause i didnt see this one
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian
    There doesn't seem to be a place for them yet in your inventory. However, the game is tracking them. If you tap on the shards for one of the days in the calendar itself and then tap the icon for the shards in the pop up that comes up for that day you should see a description of the shards followed by a note indicating how many of them you own.
  • MEŦAPħҰSMEŦAPħҰS Posts: 340 ★★
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    There doesn't seem to be a place for them yet in your inventory. However, the game is tracking them. If you tap on the shards for one of the days in the calendar itself and then tap the icon for the shards in the pop up that comes up for that day you should see a description of the shards followed by a note indicating how many of them you own.

Thanks for pointing that out!
  • TheBaldAvengerTheBaldAvenger Posts: 255 ★★
    Can we get an official answer to this?
  • Hey All,

Don't worry. By the time you get your first Crystal from the Calendar, you'll be able to see them in the Crystal menu. The game is keeping track of all of the Shards you've gotten, but it's just not visible at this time. We're working on getting that fixed ASAP!
  • TheBaldAvengerTheBaldAvenger Posts: 255 ★★
    Thanks Miike