**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

So if you get a disconnect now you're dead?

rwhackrwhack Posts: 1,051 ★★★
AQ...disconnects...they happen and many times not user related. Today we get disconnects and instead of half health in AQ you're KO'd?

As unstable as the game can be this makes zero sense.

Please explain yourself.

Comments

• Options
    DeejDeej Posts: 108
    same happened to me- got kicked off during aq fight that I was winning with no health lost- came back with 50% health and the opponent was at 100%
    This happens more often that it should
  • Options
    Deej said:

same happened to me- got kicked off during aq fight that I was winning with no health lost- came back with 50% health and the opponent was at 100%
    This happens more often that it should

That is the way it SHOULD be working.

For OP, was your timing such that it was at very beginning (before it even started), or at the very end after you thought you just killed opponent ?

Or if you got totally KO, wonder if game thought you were still in the fight, and so opponent node was still hitting you, even though your device was lagged/locked from visually showing that ??
  • Options
    mydnightmydnight Posts: 671 ★★★
    This has happened to me multiple times since about 2 or 3 updates ago. I think it has something to do with server lag. The game crashes, but it still shows you're playing in the server somehow. It reminds me of screen lag like when it shows your alliance mate is still fighting in AQ or AW, but he's finished with the fight.

So, it's new BS we need to worry about.