Why did you started playing MCOC??

Godslayer_1Godslayer_1 Member Posts: 330 ★★★
We all hav reasons to start playing a particular game like you're a marvel fan or you like fighting games and more.
I don't exactly remember the guy but he said MCOC helped him a lot with his life.
So, what's the reason why u started playing the game.

Comments

• Mrspider568Mrspider568 Member Posts: 2,006 ★★★
  • Lucifer1810Lucifer1810 Member Posts: 366 ★★★
    No particular reason
  • TerraTerra Member Posts: 8,316 ★★★★★
    edited April 2020
    If I recall correctly (this was 5 years ago mind you) I got drawn in by a ad on YT I believe. Was already a Marvel fan at that time and said screw it, imma try it. The game is addictive I give it that.
    And here I still am. 5 years later.
    5..... Years.

• Pancake_FacePancake_Face Member Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    I started playing i think a few months after the game launched. I remember that Superior Iron Man was recently added and thats when i started playing. Iron Man is my favorite marvel character and i remember i wanted to play as Superior Iron Man so bad. Now I hope that champ gets a buff as he is a 6*
  • DonrefreDonrefre Member Posts: 124 ★★
    I saw an advertisement on youtube almost 3 years ago
    I remember there was Deadpool doing his sp3 animation against Carnage and since I was already a huge Deadpool fan I immediately downloaded the game
    Unfortunately I later discovered that DP wasn't a playable character (unless you buy him) but still I was quite happy when I got my 4 star DPX even if he is completely useless
    But after all I have to say, after 3 years I'm still enjoying this game very much
  • Artoria77Artoria77 Member Posts: 2,550 ★★★★★
    I played because I was looking for a cool marvel game and I was a marvel fan, so I was like wouldn't hurt to try and here I am playin this clown fiesta of a game
  • SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Member Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    I had downloaded this game on my iPad a few years ago but for some reason it wouldn’t let me in. Fast forward a few years a had gotten my new phone and decided that I might as well download it being that I never got a real experience of it.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Member Posts: 11,598 ★★★★★
    February 2015
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Member Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    I was on a two month "vacation"(if you can call it that), in china, with my family, where I spent way too much time in the rural countryside, which surprisingly has better internet than in my house here in America. My brother had downloaded some weird game called MCOC and seemed very interested in it. I remember he was always yelling about how he "wasted" 150 "units" on a "crystal" only to get a" f***ing 2 star!". I asked him what he was playing and he told me it was called marvel contest on champions. I was not very interested in marvel at that time, so I did not even think about downloading it. Two weeks later, I still had nothing to do, so I gave it a try.
    It's april now, and I'm still trying to quit(not really)(well yes, but I think every MCOC player kinda wants to quit but they can't just because of all the time put into it)
  • OkaythenOkaythen Member Posts: 590 ★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

February 2015

Very good reason
    Many can relate
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Member Posts: 11,598 ★★★★★
    Okaythen said:

Lvernon15 said:

February 2015

Very good reason
    Many can relate
    Oops, I read the title as when... I need to go to spec savers, I just started from seeing it on an ad and liking marvel, ended up playing for over 5 years
  • Albi⁴7²00⁴Albi⁴7²00⁴ Member Posts: 90
    I really like fighting games and marvel and then booom...i found the perfect game.
    Mcoc is my favourite game on mobile
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Member Posts: 1,307 ★★★
    I love marvel so I decided to play future fight and mcoc
    Future fight had it's complexities and large roster but it didn't stick
    Mcoc on the other hand, the friends I made are the sole reason why I still play aside from marvel
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Member Posts: 21,936 ★★★★★
    It looked better than Future Fight or Strike Force, and thought that since it was a Marvel game the servers would be top-of-the-line.

I was sure wrong about that, the servers are worse than my dating life.

It looked better than Future Fight or Strike Force, and thought that since it was a Marvel game the servers would be top-of-the-line.

the servers are better than my dating life, that's for sure
  • allinashesallinashes Member Posts: 826 ★★★
    Got a new phone in December 2015. Wanted to test its power in a new game. Found MCoC. Boom 4+ years doing this thang.
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Member Posts: 4,498 ★★★★★
    I have been a marvel fan since I was a kid I have 1000s of comics and I decided to find a marvel game to play so I found mcoc and downloaded it.
  • 11825121182512 Member Posts: 126
    I kept seeing ads on FB.

I was like... nope... not gonna do it. Not gonna download it.

Well... let's just see how it is.

...4 years later....
  • Etm34Etm34 Member Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    I went to go see Infinity War in theaters, and there was an advertisement for it in the previews. Figured I’d go check it out, as it looked essentially like mortal combat with marvel characters.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,498 ★★★★★
    1182512 said:

I kept seeing ads on FB.

I was like... nope... not gonna do it. Not gonna download it.

Well... let's just see how it is.

...4 years later....

I saw the Ad in Google Play. I just got rid of my laptop because of excessive gaming. LOL! 4 and a half years later, still playing, plus another laptop and gaming desktop.
  • Star_Lord_Star_Lord_ Member Posts: 528 ★★★
    The game "Life is Crime" ended (3/15, I think) and some of my friends migrated to mcoc.
  • Toyota_2015Toyota_2015 Member Posts: 507 ★★★
    I had a friend who played it, and he said it was a good game.
  • QfuryQfury Member Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Seen it on a ad on YouTube, looked interesting so I downloaded it.

But I remember when it asked me what name I wanted to use I couldn't think of anything so I button bashed whatever in.

I still have the same name I started with. my alliance mates just call me Q
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Member Posts: 21,936 ★★★★★

Considering my dating life is non-existent, yours must truly suck.
  • TheInfintyTheInfinty Member Posts: 1,383 ★★★★
    I began playing in early 2016 because of a ad I think? I quit later in early 2017 then last year around endgame I remembered this game and since then I loved this game to death

Considering my dating life is non-existent, yours must truly suck.
    lol yea
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Member Posts: 8,672 ★★★★★
    I was randomly looking at games on the app store and it sounded like fun. I can never decide if I'd download it again if I went back in time lol.