**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AQ Doombots - worse than when sentinels first came out in AQ

I’ve been having a difficult time even though it’s only on map4 and I’m getting through the AQ everyday it’s only cos I roll with a 5/65 blade maybe Kabam should look at curbing there aggressive nature a little or maybe including a description of what special attacks they use. Just a thought

Comments

• rdxevilrdxevil Posts: 231 ★★
    I agree to some extent.. They are really aggressive.. And those debuff and immunity add a lot to difficulty level..
  • Dmc1990Dmc1990 Posts: 40
    Cheers summonerNR I took an iceman sp1 to the face which is why I started this discussion lol
    Too passive and impossible to read is the perfect description. I just wish they’d add a description of who’s special they use in-game instead of having to source it elsewhere cos 99% of the time I’m just gonna jump straight into the fight then go **** what’s this one got again.
    I’ve Finished 3 variants, Up to Mr Sinister in act 6.2 but a doombot in map 4 has put me in his pocket and tells me what I can do 😂
  • og_steeleog_steele Posts: 80

If you're having problems with Map 4 bots with 5/65 champions, I'm sorry to say but the problem is with your skill level and not the bots.

This 100000% . That's embarrasing, just push them to SP2 and keep hitting until they decide to throw a special it's really not that hard. OP is obviously just trash.
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    They really aren't that bad just don't fight with class disadvantage thats the kicker.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 ★★★★★
    I do map5 doombots are no aggressive at all and they super easy to fight
  • CassyCassy Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    I think doombots have to be learned and have a different playstyle. Call it very passive.

But they are nowhere near annoying then the aq sentinels. All the same sp's. Sp1 long time not punishable. They are boring.
    I can't tell the same from the doombots in the moment.
  • MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    So wrong.
  • Huffman_CodeHuffman_Code Posts: 16
    edited April 2020
    Yea, I think the bots are a little more passive than other AI
  • MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,105 ★★★★

Yea, I think the bots are a little more passive than other AI

It's not so much just "a little more passive". It's the jerky behavior; quasi passive, stand up intercept, only attack when your guard comes down, never block at distance, difficult to parry, difficult to force to block with tap,

Passive is a huge part of it, but it's combined with the rest that makes it annoying. No other AI behaves like it, except maybe punisher in arena?
  • StellanStellan Posts: 322 ★★
    Passive AI is THE worst.
  • StellanStellan Posts: 322 ★★