**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Why Magneto makes more sense as a Cosmic Champion rather than mutant

2»

Comments

• Caino1023Caino1023 Posts: 309 ★★

I know what you are thinking. WHAT? MAGNETO IS A MUTANT!!!!! But hear me out, Magneto is most effective when fighting Metal opponents, most of the Metal Champions on this game are in the Tech class which has class advantage over Mutant. So to put it into perspective Magneto( a character most effective against metal opponents) has a disadvantage when fighting most metal champions. The change to Cosmic would allow Magneto to have class advantage over most of the games metal champs rather than class disadvantage.

Class is determined by the champs story and background. Not what they would go best against in fights. Simple as that.
  • Marvel2289Marvel2289 Posts: 1,008 ★★★

How about this instead, give Magneto a buff where he ignores class advantage from #Metal Champions

Well that is better
    I know, the initial suggestion was horrible, we have since brainstormed other ideas as you see
  • ChubsWhiteChubsWhite Posts: 493 ★★★
    OR... revamp both Magneto's and make then the powerful omega mutants they are in the comics, and give them an ability that allows him to dominate #METAL* champions

* - yes, this will include Dr. Doom
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,911 ★★★★★
    They should just rework magneto and make him have no class disadvantage against metal champs
  • 11825121182512 Posts: 126

How about this instead, give Magneto a buff where he ignores class advantage from #Metal Champions

Well that is better
    I know, the initial suggestion was horrible, we have since brainstormed other ideas as you see
    Respect, my man.

Way to own up. If only other people could be like you.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★

Okaythen said:

That’s like saying
    She hulk should be skill because she can purify science champs debuffs

Not really, the main concern on this was the class disadvantage
    @Marvel2289 Or you could just remove the class disadvantage against #Metal champions? I mean... Karnak has a similar ability sooo...

I know right... mind blowing stuff 🤯
    I didn’t know that how cool.