**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Not receiving full exploration from Variant 3 (Picture Evidence included)

TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
I just finished exploring Variant 2, and I noticed that the game is not recognizing that I fully explored the content. After looking through each chapter, I noticed that it shows I didn't explore 1 single node even though the rest of the path it leads to is explored. The node that is not explored is in 3.3 ("Bug Brawl") of Variant 2. I believe I was experiencing multiple connection issues during this time if that helps.

As you can see from the last picture, the node leading to that Howard the Duck is unexplored even though the rest of the path has been explored. It's impossible for that one node to have not been explored. My next step is to submit a ticket but I thought I would post this here as well. Hopefully, I don't have to run through the content again to get the rewards that I should have already received. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Comments

• Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    i'll be honest, ive been seeing more of this from a few friends as well. Not sure how this happens.

I do believe there is a legit issue going on in some places, but for those about to comment "me too" lets make sure its real. I.E. dont post the act 4 issue thats been posted 10 times already.
  • SilentkillSilentkill Posts: 25
    I have the same problem in a quest ! Did anyone help you ? What should i do
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    weird defintley send a ticket

weird defintley send a ticket

How ?
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    edited April 2020

I sent a ticket explaining the situation....however, I also went back after a few hours and redid the lane. I became impatient and wanted my rewards lol. Regarding if someone got back to me - no response to my ticket as of yet.

As for how to send a ticket, I followed the link Kabam Vydious said (click on the "CLICK HERE") here https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/36334/how-do-i-send-a-ticket-to-kabam

Hope this helps!

I sent a ticket explaining the situation....however, I also went back after a few hours and redid the lane. I became impatient and wanted my rewards lol. Regarding if someone got back to me - no response to my ticket as of yet.

As for how to send a ticket, I followed the link Kabam Vydious said (click on the "CLICK HERE") here https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/36334/how-do-i-send-a-ticket-to-kabam

Hope this helps!
    I think you shouldn't do it again because its not fair ..
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,582 Guardian
    edited April 2020
    Were people experiencing connection issues during the time between either fighting the previous node or fighting that next node (the ones at either end of the “missing” section) ??

Wondering if momentary connection issues is somehow causing a segment from one champ to the next to be MISSED as being marked completed, even though you have continued to travel the rest of the path ??

We know that there have been a lot more of “REPLAYED FIGHTS” occurring because beating a node the first time is somehow not being recognized and all of a sudden the node is still there full health (and you are dead). So that same cause could be the cause of “unexplored” segments (?)