**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Arena Grind for champ Dupe but no ISO

So as a progressing, player, I just got UC, I like to grind arena a lot to get the units for revives.
I remember back in December I grind a lot for the Modok arena, not the featured, and I got the champ.
I was really happy because that was the first time I was ever able to get a champ from the arena and since I knew it was a dupe, I was happy to get all that iso as many progressing players have a lack of iso.
I was disappointed to see that I didn't get any iso and I want to know why.
The arena is a very important part of progressing players' time in the game and I really help. If you get iso from duping champs from crystals why not from the arena.

If anyone has a reason tell me, thanks.

Comments

• SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    They already explained dupes from arena only give 1 sig level and no iso gold or shards much like an awakening gem
  • SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★

• OkaythenOkaythen Posts: 590 ★★★
    If you got the champ Chances are you got a lot of shards anyway for crystals
  • They already explained dupes from arena only give 1 sig level and no iso gold or shards much like an awakening gem

To clarify for OP, dup'ing a champs from 4* BASIC Arena only gives the 1 extra Sig Level.

Dup'ing from a FEATURE Arena (even the 3* Feature) gives you the normal amount of Sig Levels as would Dup'ing from a crystal. (although not sure about Dup ISO, or potential MaxSig crystal if already Max).
  • rvcubingrvcubing Posts: 140
    oh okay, that makes sense, i guess i should start looking into featured arenas but idk if ill ever be able to get the champ there lol