**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I need motivation

I finished the epic baronswar quest and opened my 10th 5* crystal. Its my 6th one in the last 30 days. I restarted playing 30 days ago. I pulled sabretooth, captain marvel classic, rogue, heimdall, kingpin and my most tecent today was rogue again. I'm so disapointed ... I'm level 49 and I'm currently try to become uncollected. But with these 5*s, hm

Comments

• MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,108 ★★★★
    YouTube swedeah. You may change your mind on rogue. Sabertooth is also very good.
  • YcatsYcats Posts: 146 ★★
    You have a bunch of great champs. Sabertooth, Rogue, and Heimdall (mainly for his synergy). That should be plenty in order to get uncollected, Watch this video from Seatin if you need a guide for beating those quest.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7nRXCEUUBA&t=1s
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited April 2020
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/90994/here-is-a-list-of-the-abilities-ive-tested-for-the-unholy-trinity#latest

If you have a KM, Sabertooth can carry a lot of stuff for you. That’s what the link is about. Also Heimdall is an MVP on the collector quest with the cheat death
  • SuperGamerXDSuperGamerXD Posts: 33
    Thank you guys :)
    I have another problem. Idk who I should put in my team.

This is my roster (I duped rogue as I said and I pulled 4* Domino today). I took the screenshot before I opened the 5* crystal
  • WRIRWRIR Posts: 563 ★★★
    Yo sabertooth is really good and doesn't need dupes. Get your corvus to rank 5. Starky, Archangel, all great characters. Magik is a goddess. she's the only 5 star god tier champ I had that I used until I got Corvus. If you get used to Magik she will get through a lot of stuff. You have all the material you need. Just rank up corvus starky and archangel and fight that man.
    Thank y'all for your great feedback :) I really apprechiate it :)
    Update: I exchanged some t4cc and got the last tech and cosmic t4cc I needed to take corvus and starky to rank 5 potentially
    :)
  • Sparx265Sparx265 Posts: 268
    Bro your roster ain;t that bad. You have power control, a lot of regen, and a great synergistic champ (heimdall). try to focus on magik or sabertooth and I think that you could get uncollected.
  • Hemidall provides amazing Synergy Bonuses while Captain Marvel is tough with Energy Absorption which counts for lots of different Abilities. Sabretooth is top-tier and Rogue actually does have some impressive Health Drain which can further be improved with Recovery/Willpower Mastery. Nightcrawler is fun with Evade if you like the Parry/Dexterity playstyles. Magik with Limbo is also worthwhile due to her Limbo Ability which restores Health from any incoming Attack Damage at the end of its duration. I actually have only Magik and Yellow-Jacket as my top 5-Stars with Yellow-Jacket recently becoming Awakened so don't feel so bad.