Options

Unstoppable buff required? Seriously?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Peteyaces_72Peteyaces_72 Posts: 29
    This is an issue I see a lot. Every piece of content that comes out I see complaining about difficulty or costing revives or whatever. I have no issues with some of the complaints people may have had with some of the act 6 content. But if you’re complaining about this side quest boss or bosses in event quests then you don’t have the skill level quite yet.

The event quests on epic are not difficult. If you’re going to complain about difficulty, save it for fights like the Champion boss in 6.2 which is the worst fight I’ve ever seen in this game.
  • Options
    KablamGizmoKablamGizmo Posts: 1

If you have to use hundred revives, then you don't have the skills required
    You can pretty much solo her with any champ

the problem is most people did every other quest and every other fight with that single fight being the issue try again
  • Options
    007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
    I used kingpin heavy spam.
    But had some difficulty with that Power gain. So had to use AA. Used HT too.
    Tried different champ every time. So it was Doable. No revives or potions needed.
  • Options

If you have to use hundred revives, then you don't have the skills required
    You can pretty much solo her with any champ

the problem is most people did every other quest and every other fight with that single fight being the issue try again
    That fight wasn't even that bad. I soloed with G99 first time and didn't read the nodes
  • Options
    Das_giDas_gi Posts: 320 ★★
    You guys are aware there are literal paths of this in map 7 alliance quest with champs with a lot more life and nobody ever uses a champ with unstoppable for them. Quit complaining and actually learn to fight.

Didn’t use the best options: Quake, HT, OR, AA, ..

Cause I didn’t want to waste my time changing my team so I used stealthy, warlock and domino and solo’d it easily with each one of them
  • Options
    Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,996 ★★★
    Why did kabam release unstoppable collosus and juggernaut to the game
  • Options
    GnotnusGnotnus Posts: 89
    I didn't even know there were nodes for this boss.
  • Options
    SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    Unio77 said:

So who do you recomend for me to use then?

High damage dealer ofc
  • Options
    vertiGovertiGo Posts: 87
    Das_gi said:

You guys are aware there are literal paths of this in map 7 alliance quest with champs with a lot more life and nobody ever uses a champ with unstoppable for them. Quit complaining and actually learn to fight.

Didn’t use the best options: Quake, HT, OR, AA, ..

Cause I didn’t want to waste my time changing my team so I used stealthy, warlock and domino and solo’d it easily with each one of them

And this quest is Epic, so aimed at those UC and above, which, I'm not sure if you're aware, is quite a wide bracket and also includes folk who might only be running a limited number of 5/50 champs. I'm not in this bracket myself, but it wouldn't be too much of a leap to say it's a hell of a step up in terms of a fight, especially compared with the previous weeks of this quest line, and with the added fact you need to run it 3 times rather than the twice of every other quest part.

In response to this thread, I struggled roster wise, but managed to take a fair chunk with Havok as he's got high energy resistance. She did play like Hyperion 5 fights in total and hold block until releasing sp3s several times in a row which dented my team somewhat.
  • Options
    -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★

On my alt account. Easy solo, and correct me of I'm wrong, but I don't think SL goes unstoppable. Took 127 hits
  • Options
    WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★

I’m sorry

Quake doesn’t work on champs that passively gain power, at least not the style of quaking that most people use.
  • Options
    SirmacoolSirmacool Posts: 389 ★★
    I’m not a good player. This month was easy. Blade with danger sense. Heal while she throws her specials. Piece of cake.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,827 ★★★★★
    Werewrym said:

I’m sorry

Quake doesn’t work on champs that passively gain power, at least not the style of quaking that most people use.
    I’ve only used Quake for this fight. Once stunned, you just bait the specials while using the parry-heavy method. She’s highly effective, just gotta work around the power gain.
  • Options
    Agentk100Agentk100 Posts: 35
    I didn’t think the fight was necessarily hard but the can’t stop won’t stop combined with this champ is just a bad combination
    Only champ I can think of who can keep their damage reliably is thing as he’s immune to nullify and slow from sorcerer supreme
    All the other unstoppable champs couldn’t stay unstoppable due to her nullify aura and slow which is placed regardless if she hits you
  • Options
    Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    I had to use Blade

I don't have a good counter to this fight, so I had to do it without any Champion with Unstoppable. it is very possible to do, but it becomes a long fight.

I had to use R4 5* Blade with Mephisto and Sparkey to get average damage. This is just a kick in the n... Especially because you need to fight her three times thanks to the sadistic humor of the devs. I'm not happy!
  • Options
    buffajrbuffajr Posts: 414 ★★
    I find this fight to be incredibly niche. If it weren’t for here constant powergain it would be more manageable. AA and HT at 4/40 are my best options on my alternate account, but still costing a good bit of revives from eating L3s alone. Seems like whenever I have power stings on her with HT baiting her special attacks is pointless. Just build to L3 and boom, one more revive gone.
  • Options
    Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,636 ★★★★★
    This fight is too easy to be a problem.
  • Options
    Troy_Elric123Troy_Elric123 Posts: 542 ★★★
    edited April 2020
    Well this is how it is done in the game.They won't change anything