**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Your thoughts on the Sticky Key... even explain your vote

Personally, I find the sticky key a waste of energy because it costs a third path in the side event when the last 3 weeks costed only 2 paths, plus the amount of energy to claim all that gold.

Your thoughts on the Sticky Key... even explain your vote 80 votes

Great way to collect more gold
11%
Sundance_2099Scopeotoe987VoltolosNo_oneukAlexAvalonSuperGoodILLUSION8LeoZedTTV_F4TE 9 votes
Okay because it provides some gold at the cost of plenty of energy that I could easily waste here
40%
Vdh2008TendersquadShadowstrikeSpiderCoolsHammerbro_64HzoriStrDrDeadpoolChampioncriticLordRaymond3ChainslayerHavanaknightragnarok_947DonrefreObaid_Jacob03HedronDoug4theWinAaronc94DeathLoveMasterChief1176 32 votes
It does provide gold, but at the cost of 17 energy to unlock and 132 energy to fully explore... meaning way too much energy at stake
48%
razielAakashWayntosSMRkaTheVyrusOesername123Bpn88855SpicyslicerTeamWojcikLibralonixThunderGodBrokenTheHeroDeservedLmaoGamesbond90A_corruptor13290WRIRAleorBatman_SinsOfAFatherPin_the_AvengerPGT17 39 votes

Comments

• Options
    11825121182512 Posts: 126
    Okay because it provides some gold at the cost of plenty of energy that I could easily waste here
    I honestly waste so much energy it's unreal.

I have energy refills rotting right now.

Gives me something to do. And hey... free gold.

I'm not one to ***** about free stuff.
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,685 ★★★★★
    The only thing wrong is that it shouldve been a 2* deadpool so I can dupe and max it out but a 1* is one more deadpool than I had before so its all good.
  • Options
    NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    Seems like someone is salty about the energy cost. I guess they should have it for free so it doesn't cost anything for the gold. I found this month's side quest to be one of the easier ones we have had and the rewards are great for both sides. I don't see anything to complain about unless you just like to complain about something.
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,685 ★★★★★
    imagine my surprise when i realised I wasnt in fact the recipient of a shiny new 1* deadpool.

Gold quests are cool and give me something to do with expiring refills.
  • Options
    Silver_SagaSilver_Saga Posts: 361 ★★★
    End of the month, don't have anything else to do with the energy so... yeah.
  • Options
    NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    I don't understand why ppl are complaining about the energy. It's not like u have to beat it in one day. If u don't have refills to spare take your time on it. We get around a week to complete it. That's more than enough time to finish it without using a single energy refill.
  • Options
    Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    It does provide gold, but at the cost of 17 energy to unlock and 132 energy to fully explore... meaning way too much energy at stake

imagine my surprise when i realised I wasnt in fact the recipient of a shiny new 1* deadpool.

Gold quests are cool and give me something to do with expiring refills.

Wait were we meant to get a deadpool or something I’m confused
  • Options
    JDBROS87JDBROS87 Posts: 2
    what's the sticky key used for?
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,814 ★★★★★
    JDBROS87 said:

what's the sticky key used for?

do the second baron's war quest, there's an extra route, gated, which you need the sticky key to pass. You fight a 1* Deadpool and unlock a Halls of Fortune quest for a week.
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,814 ★★★★★
    Neotwism said:

I don't understand why ppl are complaining about the energy. It's not like u have to beat it in one day. If u don't have refills to spare take your time on it. We get around a week to complete it. That's more than enough time to finish it without using a single energy refill.

THIS. So much THIS.
  • Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    It's fine and free. Energy is precious though.