Options

Your thoughts on the Sticky Key... even explain your vote

Personally, I find the sticky key a waste of energy because it costs a third path in the side event when the last 3 weeks costed only 2 paths, plus the amount of energy to claim all that gold.

Your thoughts on the Sticky Key... even explain your vote 80 votes

Great way to collect more gold
11%
Sundance_2099Scopeotoe987VoltolosNo_oneukAlexAvalonSuperGoodILLUSION8LeoZedTTV_F4TE 9 votes
Okay because it provides some gold at the cost of plenty of energy that I could easily waste here
40%
Vdh2008TendersquadShadowstrikeSpiderCoolsHammerbro_64HzoriStrDrDeadpoolChampioncriticLordRaymond3ChainslayerHavanaknightragnarok_947DonrefreObaid_Jacob03HedronDoug4theWinAaronc94DeathLoveMasterChief1176 32 votes
It does provide gold, but at the cost of 17 energy to unlock and 132 energy to fully explore... meaning way too much energy at stake
48%
razielAakashWayntosSMRkaTheVyrusOesername123Bpn88855SpicyslicerTeamWojcikLibralonixThunderGodBrokenTheHeroDeservedLmaoGamesbond90A_corruptor13290WRIRAleorBatman_SinsOfAFatherPin_the_AvengerPGT17 39 votes

Comments

• Options
    11825121182512 Posts: 126
    Okay because it provides some gold at the cost of plenty of energy that I could easily waste here
    I honestly waste so much energy it's unreal.

I have energy refills rotting right now.

Gives me something to do. And hey... free gold.

I'm not one to ***** about free stuff.
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,720 ★★★★★
    The only thing wrong is that it shouldve been a 2* deadpool so I can dupe and max it out but a 1* is one more deadpool than I had before so its all good.
  • Options
    NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    Seems like someone is salty about the energy cost. I guess they should have it for free so it doesn't cost anything for the gold. I found this month's side quest to be one of the easier ones we have had and the rewards are great for both sides. I don't see anything to complain about unless you just like to complain about something.
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,720 ★★★★★
    imagine my surprise when i realised I wasnt in fact the recipient of a shiny new 1* deadpool.

Gold quests are cool and give me something to do with expiring refills.
  • Options
    Silver_SagaSilver_Saga Posts: 361 ★★★
    End of the month, don't have anything else to do with the energy so... yeah.
  • Options
    NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    I don't understand why ppl are complaining about the energy. It's not like u have to beat it in one day. If u don't have refills to spare take your time on it. We get around a week to complete it. That's more than enough time to finish it without using a single energy refill.
  • Options
    Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    It does provide gold, but at the cost of 17 energy to unlock and 132 energy to fully explore... meaning way too much energy at stake

imagine my surprise when i realised I wasnt in fact the recipient of a shiny new 1* deadpool.

Gold quests are cool and give me something to do with expiring refills.

Wait were we meant to get a deadpool or something I’m confused
  • Options
    JDBROS87JDBROS87 Posts: 2
    what's the sticky key used for?
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    JDBROS87 said:

what's the sticky key used for?

do the second baron's war quest, there's an extra route, gated, which you need the sticky key to pass. You fight a 1* Deadpool and unlock a Halls of Fortune quest for a week.
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Neotwism said:

I don't understand why ppl are complaining about the energy. It's not like u have to beat it in one day. If u don't have refills to spare take your time on it. We get around a week to complete it. That's more than enough time to finish it without using a single energy refill.

THIS. So much THIS.
  • Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    It's fine and free. Energy is precious though.