**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Which Rework Pair would you like to see after Magneto/Groot?

SavageSavage Posts: 621 ★★★
I'm personally voting for Karnak/Black Bolt because the Inhumans have been neglected for a while now by both Kabam and Marvel itself so I'd love to see Black Bolt in his true comic form :)

Which Rework Pair would you like to see after Magneto/Groot? 94 votes

Rocket/Howard
10%
StefanjonesJumpthesharkAssumedNameUltimateBatJokekubricknolanJonnyD100CHIEF1121Das_giSparx265Valkyrie1994 10 votes
Iron Patriot/OG Iron Man
13%
ColleenSceptilemaniacspiderknight616Torah13PaytoPlayMarvel2289Akkarin23GraewoodThicco_ModeGiodood_1PinkysegunlowlevelplayerJaximos 13 votes
Cyclops (Red)/Juggernaut
15%
BigPoppaCBONE_ASDF_LmaombraceAldacRamadaDead1RU11011Bonzodavidblack_kill288TheInfintySpideyFunkoCaptainGameHarpenerSTARKtech 15 votes
Iron Fist/Daredevil Netflix
25%
samalasravanMqc19AttliaBrokenTheHoodedDormammuWRIRVoltolosRookiieKaratemike415StevieManWonderLorde_Hermes_the_3rdGnotnusTiger360KRANꓘGizGonçaloFreeToPlay_21AegorCtfz35Massapeal 24 votes
War Machine/Falcon
4%
Navneetshadow_lurker22heartbreakid_22X_Factor_Agent 4 votes
Karnak/Black Bolt
7%
Lucky7LucianoOpandemonioAleorRemeliElohim16MasterpuffSavage 7 votes
Doctor Strange/Loki
9%
TendersquadJP1119DaphboyNichj99Aaronc94TripleBBerjibsAburaeesMathgeek 9 votes
Abomination/Joe Fixit
2%
RocketWafflemanan_44 2 votes
Rhino/Vulture
2%
MysterioSoulOfDarkness 2 votes
OG Spidey/Miles Morales
8%
spaceoctopusMiStaLovamrcyrcleDoug4theWinBawa69SuperiorSymbioteMayisAqeeb_M06 8 votes

Comments

• Options
    Marvel2289Marvel2289 Posts: 1,008 ★★★
    Iron Patriot/OG Iron Man
    I have a 5* IP duped twice lol
  • Options
    SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    OG Spidey/Miles Morales
    definitely one of the most iconic marvel characters
  • Options

Who told you that they are going to buff magneto and groot?

Also wondering this
  • Options
    MysterioMysterio Posts: 1,068 ★★★★
    Rhino/Vulture
    I voted Rhibo Vulture, but I prefer Rhino and Electro.

Electro has so many possible powers that are unexplored and could be used, he could end up being the Human Torch of shock damage.
  • Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Iron Patriot/OG Iron Man
    IM should be at least a solid high-demi god tier.
  • Options
    AburaeesAburaees Posts: 514 ★★★
    Doctor Strange/Loki

Am I missing something or is the title misleading. Where is the Magneto/Groot definitive coming from.

Probably worded like that to stop them winning another poll:

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/1177868#Comment_1177868

• Options
    Karnak/Black Bolt

Am I missing something or is the title misleading. Where is the Magneto/Groot definitive coming from.

From what I've seen on the forums and other media as well on the mentioned poll above is that Groot and Magneto are the most desired champs for a rework.
  • Options
    Savage said:

From what I've seen on the forums and other media as well on the mentioned poll above is that Groot and Magneto are the most desired champs for a rework.
    Ah, so speculation
  • Options
    Karnak/Black Bolt

Savage said:

Ah, so speculation
    Correct.
  • Options
    Karnak/Black Bolt
    Mysterio said:

I voted Rhibo Vulture, but I prefer Rhino and Electro.

Electro has so many possible powers that are unexplored and could be used, he could end up being the Human Torch of shock damage.

I'd take any one tbh. Vulture's kit is so clunky and quirky that it just doesn't fit anywhere within the game. He just needs to be scrapped completely and started from scratch. As for Electro his defensive capabilities are already there but Kabam could add onto that with some DoT shock effects not seen on any champ before.
  • Options
    Das_giDas_gi Posts: 320 ★★
    Rocket/Howard
    Just cause I got a sig 160 howard, my most pulled champ by far
  • Options
    shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    War Machine/Falcon
    I am the proud owner of a 5* falcon but also have rhino and iron fist so any of those 3
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Beast/Cable is my vote
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Cyclops (Red)/Juggernaut

Beast/Cable is my vote

The problem is with buffing mutant champs is that the class is so stacked already. Colossus, Namor, Omega Red, Domino, Havok, Sunspot, to some extent Sabretooth, and of course Cyclops the AQ machine.

Buffing Magneto, Beast and Cable would really only be possible if they made them demigod tier champs, and I doubt they would buff three more mutants after already buffing two and only one tech. They need to get around to other classes before coming back to mutant.

Same goes for cosmic, but it is Groot. I could see them maybe doing these two only to make them useable.
  • Options
    rnr87rnr87 Posts: 394
    Where is it confirmed that groot and magneto are getting a buff? They definitely need it im just curious if this is mis leading or something coming up.
  • Options
    Marvel2289Marvel2289 Posts: 1,008 ★★★
    Iron Patriot/OG Iron Man
    rnr87 said:

Where is it confirmed that groot and magneto are getting a buff? They definitely need it im just curious if this is mis leading or something coming up.

Its speculation since Magneto/Groot win most of the polls
  • Options
    Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,625 ★★★★★
    I like daredevil but I will take any rework I think I have most of the noodles as 5* champs
  • Options
    UltimateBatJokeUltimateBatJoke Posts: 219
    Rocket/Howard
    Howard deserves better, and rocket needs it
  • Options
    M00SEMANM00SEMAN Posts: 40
    Sentry needs a buff that’s my vote. There are many others in need but he’s my first choice.
  • Options
    GnotnusGnotnus Posts: 89
    edited April 2020
    There are even two versions of Dare devil and Iron fist. At least one of these versions should be somewhat decent I think.
  • Options
    BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,281 ★★★★★
    Cyclops (Red)/Juggernaut
    Juggernaut and Dr Strange, in that order. Kabam should be ashamed that those champs are so weak and trash. Especially since they hit Strange so hard and then released champs hella stronger than he used to be. Dr Strange could take about 10 minutes of work to become relevant again. Juggernaut would need a bit more work.
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★
    I’d rather see guilotine 2099’s combo meter mechanic be improved.