**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who's worthy enough for 5* generic awakening gem?

rcm2017rcm2017 Posts: 558 ★★★
As the title asks, just a question to the community, as per each of your thoughts who is 5* generic awakening gem worthy regardless of who is in your champ roster. Just to help me decide and also to know in general whose sig ability is top notch as per the community here.

Comments

• Champions who heavily rely on sig and you know that pulling them a second time is most likely going to be a pain
  • rcm2017rcm2017 Posts: 558 ★★★

Champions who heavily rely on sig and you know that pulling them a second time is most likely going to be a pain

I agree, any names that comes to your mind? I have OR and ghost at R3 and i don't use them much so thats there. Any other names who absolutely is generic worthy?

• TwmRTwmR Posts: 662 ★★★
    Aegon, fury, void, beardo, namor, OR, would be my top options
  • AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    Ive used generics on void, omega red, capIW and corvus and they have all been invaluable to me however besides corvus i had to pump 600 sig stones into the other 3 which took alot and i mean alot of grinding to do. What sucks is alot of generic worthy champs need a high sig, there are some that dont like nick fury is a great candidate bc he only needs the gem and no sigs
  • 007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
    edited April 2020
    If absolutely vital like a major advantage
    My personal pick would be -

Namor
    Aegon
    Cap iw
    Omega red
    Nick fury
    Cap marvel movie
    Void
    Blade
    Medusa
    Hyperion

That's it.
  • rcm2017rcm2017 Posts: 558 ★★★
    Thanks for the insight guys. Appreciate it.