**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Worst monthly Calendar ever!

Man I love the perks of being uncollected so far I was just getting pumped about being a free to play player and then boom

Comments

• OngellOngell Posts: 55
    Yeah this **** is straight trash. Didn't they say 5 star shards would be incorporated?
  • ClaytonClayton Posts: 43
    Yea bro, they probably meant we can buy them more often
  • I just checked it and yea that's trash. Perhaps the mystery day will be something good
  • Nexus_UY_ScutiNexus_UY_Scuti Posts: 480 ★★
    Gotta love that 3/4 star Carnage man!

*eyeroll*
    1 uncollected crystal every 2 weeks was already stupid but to wait all month for one is dumb as **** Idc who you are if you're not the 1 percent pulling a 5 star at the end of the month from that crystal then this whole calendar was **** because carnage is ass even if he was a free 4 star this calendar would've been trash.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    Is not the worst calendar ever ... Is above average.
    let's not forget to mention the **** 5.2-5.3 rewards... who makes the final say for this? Do they play? Who thought this calendar made sense?
    eXtripa69 wrote: »
    Is not the worst calendar ever ... Is above average.

Yea above average a year ago maybe but the current state of the game it is very much below average.
  • Why carnage? Why not punisher 2099? They both came out same month. Nobody wants carnage
  • NormanBJJNormanBJJ Posts: 301 ★★
    I'm more salty than upset, I was really relying on 5k five star shards so I could go for Blade, but I can always go for him when he comes back, so its all good
    Dropfaith wrote: »
    My free stuff isn't good enough wah wah wah

lol u a fool, I love free stuff but this stuff does nothing to help me advance in the game it will just go in my overflow and eventually expire, which opens up another can of worms about the game...
  • NormanBJJNormanBJJ Posts: 301 ★★
    Clayton wrote: »

lol u a fool, I love free stuff but this stuff does nothing to help me advance in the game it will just go in my overflow and eventually expire, which opens up another can of worms about the game...

He isn't a fool, the people that keep complaining about FREE stuff are the fools
  • Dropfaith wrote: »

It isn't free. I waste my time logging in every day to play a broken game. This is my time I'm talking about. Not that I have anything else to do, but still.
  • MEŦAPħҰSMEŦAPħҰS Posts: 340 ★★
    there is really no way for kabam to appease every level of player with a calendar tuned to their needs.

accept your freebies and hope for bettet next month. this thread and others like it are ridiculous.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Not sure what people are going on about. It's free. All month. That Grandmaster Crystal will be nice. T4B too. Units, Cats, Champ, all free.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    edited September 2017
    After being spoiled last month, it's easy to see why there's disappointment. It's not that bad--personally, I'd like to see x2/x3 on some of the pots, but it's basically a reward for tapping your phone once a day.

Dr. Zola
  • IvankaIvanka Posts: 236
    last month was super good so you just got spoiled. now it's back to normal, maybe even slightly above normal from 6 months ago. I don't remember it that well but I think I would have been excited to see a t4b then.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★

It isn't free. I waste my time logging in every day to play a broken game. This is my time I'm talking about. Not that I have anything else to do, but still.

So you want free stuff without even logging in? That's pathetic
  • SkySky Posts: 38
    Usually the worst calenders are in the months when there is another event of some kind. I bet we hear about something the beginning of next week.
  • DefJ123DefJ123 Posts: 54
    edited September 2017
    Not the greatest calender but definitely not the worst. Apparently no one remembers when the best we got was the mystery item that was 250 4* shards. No 5* shards, no t4b, etc.
    Carbage definitely wasn't smartest choice to pick for a champ, was hoping it would be Punisher 2099, stark spidey or doc ock.
  • ZerophunkZerophunk Posts: 207
    It's by no means the worst. But it's a step back. The rewards have been getting better every month now it seems they are starting to decline
    The Calendar is different every month. People assumed there would be 5* Shards every month now. It's all free Items. Yes, you have to log in. I wouldn't call that extrenuous. I honestly don't see why all the complaints. When someone gives me something, I say "Thank you!". Lol.
  • It's free but it's crappy compares to the last few months.

People are allowed to make this comment.

Lots of stuff in the game is free. That doesn't also make it useful.
  • PhantomPhantom Posts: 228
    "My free stuff isn't cool enough!"
  • PhantomPhantom Posts: 228

Um, how else do you expect to get stuff? You can't get stuff without logging in. It's literally impossible. Your argument is the worst argument ever. It's like demanding that Bill Gates gives you a million dollars for free, he decides to mail you the money (that he didn't have to give you), and you get all ticked off that you have to walk to your mailbox.
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    This calendar is a flipping embarrassment. Have some pride Kabam. You should be ashamed of yourself.
    This calendar is a flipping embarrassment. Have some pride Kabam. You should be ashamed of yourself.

How dare they give us free things for turning on the game!