**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Catalyst Inventory Expansion

May we get the confirmed numbers increased due to Sigil:

If calculations are correct, it should be:

20- T4CC
20- T2A
10 T5B

Also, updated the game and refreshed, what time should this be live?

Comments

• Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    edited April 2020
    same question
  • Options
    LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,362 ★★★★★
    And what about T1A?
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,068 ★★★★★
    i mean honestly ... who has a stash of Tier 5's that need an inventory increase ?? i'd wager 90% of people weren't clamoring for that increase. .. even Tier 2's. those two resources are definitely not in abundance so much so that expansion was needed.
  • Options
    10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    The Sigil amounts for the items you requested are:
    T4 Basic - 19
    T4 Class - 15 of each class
    T5 Basic - 8
    T1 Alpha - 15
    T2 Alpha - 15

And I'm Level 60 and a subscriber to the Sigil.
  • Options
    SarcasticTaurusSarcasticTaurus Posts: 446 ★★★

T4 Basic - 19
    T5 Basic - 8
    T1 Alpha - 15
    T2 Alpha - 15

Yes I am also, but with the initial increase that was posted today, the Sigil will also be increased, or rather I say should be increased by 25%, so thats why I am asking.
  • Options
    Aleor said:

i mean honestly ... who has a stash of Tier 5's that need an inventory increase ?? i'd wager 90% of people weren't clamoring for that increase. .. even Tier 2's. those two resources are definitely not in abundance so much so that expansion was needed.

After act 6 completion most people have t2a in overflow. I had like 9 or 10 when completed it myself. As for t5b - personally I prefer not to rank a champ I don't need or don't want, and thanks to rng always have to r2 6* / r5 5* when I have t5b in overflow.
    yeah but how many people are just completing Act 6 for giggles these days? not many i'd imagine. i personally didn't see the big need but i suppose analytics seem to disagree.
  • Options

Bro, @DeaconVelvet really?

LOL what man? do you think Act 6 completion level players are in that abundance to warrant an increase? i mean i know it doesn't hurt but i know personally i've NEVER had an overflow of Tier 5 cats.
  • Options
    10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★

T4 Basic - 19
    T5 Basic - 8
    T1 Alpha - 15
    T2 Alpha - 15

Yes I am also, but with the initial increase that was posted today, the Sigil will also be increased, or rather I say should be increased by 25%, so thats why I am asking.
    I'm just reporting what I'm seeing in the game after doing the update to the latest version. You're math sounds right, but it's not what is in the game.
  • Options
    Crys23Crys23 Posts: 737 ★★★★
    @DeaconVelvet then you're not an end game player. After 6.4 i had 30+ t2a, 6 t5b in overflow, with sigil storage expansion.
    We can't use them fast enough because not enough t4b and t1a.
    After my next r5 I would've finally cleared my overflow
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,171 ★★★★★

It live almost tier5b didn’t change.
  • Options
    edited April 2020
    Crys23 said:

@DeaconVelvet then you're not an end game player. After 6.4 i had 30+ t2a, 6 t5b in overflow, with sigil storage expansion.
    We can't use them fast enough because not enough t4b and t1a.
    After my next r5 I would've finally cleared my overflow

there aren't many end game players. people who have completed Act 6 are an exception to the majority of players. i've completed up to 6.2.

i know expansion is a good thing just saying ... not everyone has an abundance of Tier 5s or Tier 2s. Endgame players are an anomaly lol ... they are not the vast majority of people who play the game.

but hey .. i'm just saying it was weird out of the blue kinda change. i'd argue a time limit extension was better for resources.
  • Options
    PsychoakumaPsychoakuma Posts: 564 ★★

Expansion also useful for lower summoners who are trying very hard to do content but not ranking up lots of heroes, or in my case unable to rank up heroes initially because the rank up resources were sitting in stash rather than inventory https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/1188048#Comment_1188048
  • Options
    yeah i get that Psycho .. just saying it was odd increasing Tier 5. when those are readily available to the majority of players then sure but i think we can all agree that it's definitely a rare resource with very little ways to acquire it.
  • Options
    Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    To the dude clamoring about need for an increase. There was one and it was being voiced.

1. Why does this hurt you. I also wouldn’t say this is out of the blue. This was a request prior to the sigil, was a frustration at the introduction of the sigil, and many have been arguing that they don’t have enough inventory space with content that is being released and changes to the glory store.

2. I personally was in a position recently prior to the free sigil that I had 8 days left before t5b and t2a expires and was about to be forced into an r5 rank up I didn’t want. Even after the sigil expansion I have another t5b in overflow. I am slowly exploring act vI but have only explored 6.1 fully. I did one pass on abyss and done all variant. Also do Map 6. These all combine into the problem. If I have this problem I guarantee there are more than you are thinking because I’m not that deep into the content as a lot of others.

3. Just because you aren’t an endgame player doesn’t mean there aren’t a lot of them. Many players have issues with resources in the endgame because the flow over lower end and upper end resources is not linear with progression. This will help because we can have more upper while getting lower to use the upper.
  • Options
    LordRaymond3LordRaymond3 Posts: 394 ★★★

I have not completed Act 6. I'm just been stuck on 6.2 for a solid month.
    I love this increase in cats. I've got some in overflow and will gladly take the extra space so they don't expire
  • Options
    i'll gladly take it too LOL ... the internet man smh ... one can't engage in conversation without it being perceived in some manner of wrong lol.

i was just saying ... Tier 5 is definitely the last thing on my wish list of expansion increase .. wish it was though LOL.. and I think we're all working with very different definitions of "end game" players. To some it's complete all content fully .. to some it's playing the last content of the game. Tomatoes though.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,171 ★★★★★

i'll gladly take it too LOL ... the internet man smh ... one can't engage in conversation without it being perceived in some manner of wrong lol.

i was just saying ... Tier 5 is definitely the last thing on my wish list of expansion increase .. wish it was though LOL.. and I think we're all working with very different definitions of "end game" players. To some it's complete all content fully .. to some it's playing the last content of the game. Tomatoes though.

Well there hasn’t changed either alest it no in game yet with sigil it shuld be 10 but it not
  • Options
    Peteyaces_72Peteyaces_72 Posts: 29

Always a complaint for everything, even when they expand our inventory.
    To answer your question, I’ve been in a situation where I’ve been in overflow of tier 5 and t2a and had to rank someone so they wouldn’t expire so I welcome this
  • Options
    Jack0312Jack0312 Posts: 198 ★★
    @Kabam Miike I didn't want to open another thread, but the T5B limit is stil 8 even with the summoner sigil !
  • Options
    PintzzPintzz Posts: 297 ★★
    This saved me as I had some t2a expiring. Like people mentioned above rather have the time to pick my options wisely then rush into a rank up. Now gives me a bit of breathing room to wait and see what my next 6 star is and on the forever hunt for aegon. I have explored act 6 so had tons in overflow but do most my rank ups once done.
  • Options
    Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 ★★★★
    T2a and t5b limits haven’t increased
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,660 Guardian

That's not the correct way to look at it. First of all, how many players an issue affects is not the only, or even primary, driver for what gets worked on. If a champion is bugged on release, we don't decide whether to address that bug based on the number of players that have it. If it is a bug that only affects the awakened 6* version, do we decide that less than 10% of the players are ever going to see that bug so it doesn't have to be addressed? Of course not.

Inventory limits affect every player differently based on progress level. If they aren't working as intended they should be adjusted, regardless of whether that limit affects beginning players or high end players. Of course there's always more things to do than there are hours in the day so every task has to have a priority attached, but I wouldn't assume that the inventory increases were specifically targeted only at high end players and high tier resources. I have no reason to believe the devs didn't do a holistic review of the inventory system across the game and simply decided that the low tier resource limits were fine but the higher tier ones were not working as intended. In that case the priority of that review was based in part on being a game-wide review: it is just that we're seeing the more targeted results of that review.
  • Options
    Stara99Stara99 Posts: 425 ★★
    My limits still haven’t gone up. I think mine is broken
  • Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★

Speak for yourself, I am relieved that we got this increase im still maxed out in t2a. I was going to rank someone to not let it go to waste. Now I can continue to hold.
  • Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    @DeaconVelvet also notice how many people
    Disagreed with you. I’ve only seen a few trolls and moderators get that many disagrees.
  • Options

@DeaconVelvet also notice how many people
    Disagreed with you. I’ve only seen a few trolls and moderators get that many disagrees.

lol well i'm ok with it ... that's the beauty of life man .. we're all different. we have opinions that don't match each other's. i don't take the attitude that someone disagreeing with me is a bad thing ya know. disagreements happen. that's life my friend.