**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

INCURSIONS MATCHMAKING DISCUSSION

I am almost a 500k player who is also cavalier. Every time I play Incursions with randoms. I get matched with players who just hit uncollected. Players who don't even have maxed out 5 stars. I brought in maxed out Hyperion and nick fury (my top champs) and didn't even make it to room 4, cuz the guy kept on dying to the mini bosses. I ain't asking for much. I just want to get matched with players that have a similar skill set or team rating as me. Please Kabam, It shouldn't be that hard. Please leave some other Incursion matchmaking experiences you guys have also faced

Comments

• Options
    PrentexPrentex Posts: 298
    edited April 2020
    You could simply add a feature to stay in the lobby after matchmaking and not start room 1 automatically. So you could discuss with the random partner how many rooms he is aiming, if he is even familiar with incursions, if anyone wants to change a champ in case he uses the same as you do, etc.
    If you can tell by talking to him that this probably won't work because his champs are too weak you can start a new matchmaking without wasting your champs:

In short: Don't start room 1 automatically after matchmaking but add a button to actually start room 1, shouldn't be too difficult to implement
  • Options
    Prentex said:

You could simply add a feature to stay in the lobby after matchmaking and not start room 1 automatically. So you could discuss with the random partner how many rooms he is aiming, if he is even familiar with incursions, if anyone wants to change a champ in case he uses the same as you do, etc.
    If you can tell by talking to him that this probably won't work because his champs are too weak you can start a new matchmaking without wasting your champs:

In short: Don't start room 1 automatically after matchmaking but add a button to actually start room 1, shouldn't be too difficult to implement

Absolutely needed (has been needed all along in dungeons) 😀😀😀

Why can’t you talk to Random Partner about Class or Strength of champs that each will bring. And how much time each has, or how far you plan on getting, etc, BEFORE actually locking in Champs and starting a Room.

Instead of selecting champs first and being assigned a Sector automatically based on those champs (is it still same as dungeons, no way to pick WHICH of the 2 Sectors that Team Strength would qualify for)...

CHANGE SO THAT YOU CHOOSE SECTOR FIRST, AND THEN FIND RANDOM PARTNER BASED ON THAT.

Only when Matched, would you both then Select your Champs (Team Strength would have to meet Sector Requirement in order for both people to Lock them in and Start).
  • Options
    JetenyoJetenyo Posts: 138
    I would just like a report player option for people who stop after a single fight and don't come back.

I don't care if your signal is bad or your battery died, as a player you should be thinking about that BEFORE entering a lobby.

Half my lobby's I end up powering through linked enemies all because my partner left right after it began. They should not be rewarded for me completing, and they should be suspended from Incursions for X amount of time. Maybe do a system where it gradually increases up to a week of suspension if they repeat the same thing multiple times too close together.
  • Options
    KeriParkerKeriParker Posts: 54
    @Jetenyo
    I understand why Kabam hasn't added this feature. Some players will abuse this, and as you stated sometimes it could be a wifi connection problem. Kabam can't just ban a player for having horrible wifi