**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

ACT 7 question

rcm2017rcm2017 Posts: 568 ★★★
Will ACT 7 be open to all players or limited to UC and cav's or even more restricted like open only to players who completed act6?

Comments

• rcm2017rcm2017 Posts: 568 ★★★
    edited April 2020
    Just wondering, because it would restrict so many people. More people playing means more money generation. So just asking..

Also i remember reading somewhere it is a totaly new story to be told by kabam. So i was wondering in that sense...
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    You need to have completed act 6
  • ChriissRChriissR Posts: 650 ★★★★
    Why would you even want to attempt Act 7 if you can't even clear Act 6 😂
  • RemeliRemeli Posts: 608 ★★★
    That makes no sense.
    Can you play act 6 if you have complete act 5? No
    Then why would it be different for act 7?
  • Sidd777Sidd777 Posts: 166
    I think OP was asking about it in the sense that it’s a new saga. Since the elders saga is completed with act 6, he was asking if act 7 would start off with a lower level of difficulty since it’s a new saga
    Just asking a question guys and as i said where that thought came from, since kabam says it will be a new story arc and not continuation of act1-6, so i was just thinking aloud and asking my fellow summoners what they think about it. That maybe it will appear as a new story quest or something. Thats all.

I dont want to do it on day 1 or anything guys, just became cavalier 2 weeks back and i dont have the champs for exploration of act6.
    Sidd777 said:

I think OP was asking about it in the sense that it’s a new saga. Since the elders saga is completed with act 6, he was asking if act 7 would start off with a lower level of difficulty since it’s a new saga

Yep, thats what was in my mind. Not lower level of difficulty as such but gamers should be able to experience the story arc they bring to the table. Just my thought, if its not going to be that way, no issues, its just a game.
    Zan0 said:

Well you can't but I understand your thinking because it is called act 1 not act 7

Exactly, maybe i shlould have named the discussion as new act 1 or something. Maybe thats confusing. Thanks for your comments everyone.
  • While this is the next chapter of the Contest, it is still related to Book 1: The Elders Saga (Acts 1-6), and will be a higher difficulty level. You will have to have completed Book 1 to access Book 2

While this is the next chapter of the Contest, it is still related to Book 1: The Elders Saga (Acts 1-6), and will be a higher difficulty level. You will have to have completed Book 1 to access Book 2

Oh ok, that clears things. Thanks Miike. Good to know. 😊
  • Sidd777Sidd777 Posts: 166

While this is the next chapter of the Contest, it is still related to Book 1: The Elders Saga (Acts 1-6), and will be a higher difficulty level. You will have to have completed Book 1 to access Book 2

Can you tell us the name of the saga?
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    Mauled said:

Can you imagine the poor person who clicks on book 2 by mistake in their first week of MCOC and takes their R2 2* Hawkeye into a fight with a 75k rated Domino straight out of the gate.

*deletes app*

helpful edit: *deletes app*.....*changes underpants*
  • RemeliRemeli Posts: 608 ★★★
    That's like saying: hmm, i still have a chapter to read in this book but meh, i'll jump to this second book right now because it should not matter if i finish the first book. The other book is a different one...
  • OkaythenOkaythen Posts: 590 ★★★
    rcm2017 said:

Just wondering, because it would restrict so many people. More people playing means more money generation. So just asking..

Also i remember reading somewhere it is a totaly new story to be told by kabam. So i was wondering in that sense...

Whoa that economics 101
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,172 ★★★★★
    We will fund out on Monday. I am Cavalier, haven't tried 6.2, and was invited to the Beta. Kabam says this is not a mistake, so we will find out why in a few days.
  • ChubsWhiteChubsWhite Posts: 493 ★★★
    Ooooh, I have a question, will y'all now have it sectioned as —> Fight: Story: Book: Act?

The first 6 Acts will be inside Book 1 when you click story, and next to that will be Book 2 (locked if you haven't completed Act 6)
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    So I want to point this out to other people who are like "why wouldn't you need to beat act 6 to access act 7" so you can see why the answer may not be as obvious. Different games treat this scenario differently. Where they start a new arc or "book" as its called. A good example in Fire Emblem Heroes where even if you just started playing the game you can play books 2 and 3 without beating book 1. And I'm sure this isn't the only game that treats it like this. I hope this will help clear any confusion on why this would be a frequently asked question
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

Ooooh, I have a question, will y'all now have it sectioned as —> Fight: Story: Book: Act?

The first 6 Acts will be inside Book 1 when you click story, and next to that will be Book 2 (locked if you haven't completed Act 6)

That would be nice, I was thinking it’s still in story quests you just have to scroll down, so it’s under the elders saga. Your idea makes more sense and sounds cool.
  • TwmRTwmR Posts: 662 ★★★
    Mikusik1 said:

well it is not obvious , as They are planning to do Act 7 as Act1 book2 , so who know

What do you mean who knows?
    Mike literally explained it a few comments up from yours
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    Ask yourself: “Can I start act 5 when I haven’t completed act 4?”