**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Combat Issue

Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,157 ★★★★
Could anybody offer me any insight on how to get better for those really tough fights? I see guys taking on ROL, dropping Aq/Aw bosses like cake work. Although I can't quite seem to get it down and it's getting really frustrating. I can list any I formation you'd like to see to get a better understanding of what my progress is.

Please help me out guys, I'm trying to get better but I'm losing hope lol

Comments

• SonicEmpireSonicEmpire Posts: 83
    watch some YouTube videos and keep practicing. you'll eventually get into a groove and get better. Everyone starts off bad.
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,157 ★★★★
    I appreciate the feedback guys. I can can drop opponents like 2-3k above me. Im thinking of giving master a go but ive always been too intimidated to try lol. I feel my only problem is longevity and consistancy. I take too many hits. Sometimes I take no hits. Sometimes by the end of the fight I'm usually really low on health.

I have a decent roster I'm over 100k I'm just at the point where I need to step up but can't seem to.
  • BigMoBigMo Posts: 175
    Check out Dork Lessons on YouTube. He has some good tutorials on how to parry, bait special attacks, etc. I really like the stuff he puts out.
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,157 ★★★★
    Yeah @BigMo I've seen some of his stuff. He has great information out there. It's doing it in the game that's killing me lol