**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

The May Event Quest has landed: BLACK WIDOW: RED BY DAWN

2»

Comments

• Da_Grimm_One_88Da_Grimm_One_88 Posts: 8
    I find this month's side quest is terrible, especially with the randomness of the rewards and continuation of the 2 star fights everyday, last month's and the mole man side quests at least you was in control of your rewards
  • spideypoolspideypool Posts: 36
    i did all 22 master rifts, all random (which we of course know there is no such thing) and of all random it was always either the 18000 t4 shards (basic), the sig stone x5 or the 2000 4* shards. never once any other rewards. total waste of time and energy. game energy and mine.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

i did all 22 master rifts, all random (which we of course know there is no such thing) and of all random it was always either the 18000 t4 shards (basic), the sig stone x5 or the 2000 4* shards. never once any other rewards. total waste of time and energy. game energy and mine.

I've had a different reward every time and my luck is usually garbage. I've pulled:
    1k 5* shards
    Science AG (Chronometer)
    Cosmic AG
    10k 5* shards
    1k 6* shards
    4.5K T5 basic.
    These were epic rifts, but either the game decided to bless me and give you garbage, or it's random.
  • RecluzeRecluze Posts: 7
    when the legends run result will come? i did mine this month and finished under 3 hours
  • I really can’t understand the rift keys. I have trouble reading the small font in the emails in game. I also have a cognitive disability and it is really confusing for me. I just can’t find a clear explanation anywhere. I hate to mention my disability but I don’t want people calling me stupid.
  • PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 ★★★
    edited May 2020
    They under the store click the intell page

Not the unit store
  • Sud7Sud7 Posts: 20
    #FreeMike
  • RecluzeRecluze Posts: 7
    when the legends run result will come? i did mine this month and finished under 3 hours