**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Major iso problems in the contest

WeAreNotVenomWeAreNotVenom Posts: 126 ★★★
I would first like to say that this is NOT a complaint post. I’m just sharing my experience and trying to get others opinions. I have 3 mcoc accounts. 2 have finished act 6 and have many r5 champs between them. The main source of iso influx for these accounts come from duplicating 4* champions. Duping 2 or 3* champs gives an extremely insignificant amount of iso. Grinding out 4* dupes isn’t that hard, but even 24 bricks of class iso usually only give me 4 levels on a 6* r2 champ or about 7 or so on a 5* r5. People who open cav crystals shouldn’t face this problem (since they consistently dupe many 4 and 5*) but I don’t see any steady influx of iso coming in, other than the iso from the dupes. Quests and quest crystals drop really small amounts of iso, that are to small to make a dent in 5 or 6* champs. Now moving to my 3rd account (newer account) has no iso almost all the time. Since it’s newer, I can’t reliably farm iso from 4* dupes since I’m pulling mostly new champs out of the 130+ champs now in the pool. I feel kind of stuck since I can’t level up my 4 or 5* fast enough at times. Any tips on how to get some iso quicker (without buying anything)?

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    edited May 2020
    I personally don’t have iso issues but I grind a hell of a lot of arena, I think a simple partial fix would be to boost iso from 5 and 6 star duped to something like 50 and 100 or 72 and 144 respectively, would also make those dupes a bit less disheartening
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,804 ★★★★★
    4*s award 24x t5 class iso on duping, the same as 5*s and 6*s stars. This is where this lack has occurred, 24 bricks were enough for 4* rank ups but not for the needs of higher rarities. 5*s should award 48x and 6*s 72x at least. These new objective crystals helped a bit but still not enough. They should only contain minimum 9x t5 iso, no less, at least for cavaliers. I used to sell iso for gold since recently but now I can’t and gold is becoming a serious issue also. I always run the 2 4* arenas all milestones and still the iso and gold drain is significant. I’m -10mil gold only this month. Something is really wrong cause the game will soon become unplayable.
  • I wonder what next quarters shortage is gunna be
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    I find if I grind arena I don’t find myself with an issue but in moments when I take a break from a heavy arena grind I definitely find my reserves starting to dwindle.
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    There comes a point as you progress higher and higher where you have to slow down the rank ups and start being picky on who to take up. Resource management is critical because the higher players can get at least one new 5* each week, and even 6*s come fast.