**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

War!!!!!!

RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
edited May 2020 in General Discussion
I am so tired of facing alliances that only have 5 out of 10 summoners placed for defense then somehow everybody shows up for the attack sporting 6 star squads! This is getting to be a load!!!! Any alliance that does not have 10 out of 10 summoners placed should get a "no match found" message and be made to skip wars if they don't fill the defense map! It is one thing if a summoner chooses not to attack and another if he chooses not to defend...one is okay, one is not!

Comments

• Ok, but why? Wouldn't no defences work better for you?
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    edited May 2020
    It is a ploy. Okay how about if you don't place for defense you cannot participate in attack? But based on responses you guys like having the right to cheat?
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    And i am sorry! Spending 20 plus hours moving some of my best champs through and empty map isn't my idea of fun!
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,163 ★★★★★
    Rap said:

And i am sorry! Spending 20 plus hours moving some of my best champs through and empty map isn't my idea of fun!

U don’t hav to use you too champion when u can luck ahed if u don’t do that ther is a huge risk u don’t even bring the right champions to do your part that reson u giv don’t made sense
  • RemeliRemeli Posts: 608 ★★★
    They are helping you. An empty map gives you the same amount of attack bonus points as a fully defended map but without the need to fight (and without the risk to die). I mean they are giving you free points and you are complaining?
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    edited May 2020
    Rap said:

If it’s an empty map you could clear it with 2*s.
    By not placing all their defenders they’re handing you many free points so stop spouting random nonsense about a supposed method of cheating that isn’t even cheating.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    So you're upset bc someone gave you an easy map to walk through, that you didn't bother scouting at all apparently, and still went ahead and brought a full team of your best champs... Alrighty then
  • WayntosWayntos Posts: 592 ★★
    First off you can spec the match before entering/picking your champs so if you go blindly into a match by selecting the same champs over and over again that's on you player!! If map is empty select some 1* champs and navigate through it easy win. like @Pancake_Face said!!

bruh those are ez wins. U just scout out the map and if there are no defenders bring in 1*s

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,013 ★★★★★
    Rap said:

It is a ploy. Okay how about if you don't place for defense you cannot participate in attack? But based on responses you guys like having the right to cheat?

Not sure how it's cheating. In no way is not placing a defense cheating.
  • KAJUBADAMCHORKAJUBADAMCHOR Posts: 3
    Rap said:

Why don't you just use 1 or 2 * champs there
  • BłADEBłADE Posts: 148
    well y u complaining when you got an easy win lol. Is it not better than losing? + the more u win the better prizes u get and the harder your opponant ally would be
  • Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    Wayntos said:

First off you can spec the match before entering/picking your champs so if you go blindly into a match by selecting the same champs over and over again that's on you player!! If map is empty select some 1* champs and navigate through it easy win. like @Pancake_Face said!!

bruh those are ez wins. U just scout out the map and if there are no defenders bring in 1*s

thx
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    yep. war sucks. not for this reason though
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,240 ★★★★★
    Rap said:

It's not cheating. It's a legitimate ability. You can fight if you don't place Defense.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,619 Guardian
    Rap said:

only 5 out of 10 Summoners placed?

Are you talking 1 BG wars, or 3 BG wars ?
    If 3 BG, sounds like you want the whole war forfeited because maybe they are short in BG3.
    What about cases where someone is busy on defense day, or couldn’t connect, etc. they should be banned from the other half of the war ?

Or if only 1 BG wars, probably its that not many people want to actually play, so they hope defense gets filled up by other people.
    Once attack starts and they realize nobody else joined defense, then some more may go “OK, I guess I’ll hop in since we’re short.”
  • UltimateBatJokeUltimateBatJoke Posts: 219
    Just stop complaining, I would rather be at war against an easier alliance than what my alliance is currently struggling in
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,113 ★★★★★

Can't believe I just thought about this now...

War!!!!!! What is it good for?!

Beat me to it:)
  • TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★

I mean it’s a free win.....
  • Monto_Carlos28Monto_Carlos28 Posts: 246
    What, did you loose to an empty map?
  • Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 ★★★★

Can't believe I just thought about this now...

War!!!!!! What is it good for?!

Absolutely nothing!
  • VanPeltstaintVanPeltstaint Posts: 28
    edited May 2020
    You guys don't read much do you? He's not complaining about having an easy war. Yes there were no defenders so he got free attack bonus, but got screwed by the other alliances magically deciding they wanted to participate in attack phase but not defense. I agree its not cheating but its a crummy tactic that gives one alliance the idea that this'll be an easy win until, boom, all defenders down plus bosses 100% explored by 6* rank 2 squads. Kinda a misleading, cheap tactic and poor matchmaking if one alliance is able to afford to not put defenders down but still win with only attackers while the other have to put down their best champs in attack and defense and still lose. I disagree though that if you can't fill a map up on defense, you forfeit war. This seems more like an overall matchmaking issue.
  • Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★

You guys don't read much do you? He's not complaining about having an easy war. Yes there were no defenders so he got free attack bonus, but got screwed by the other alliances magically deciding they wanted to participate in attack phase but not defense. I agree its not cheating but its a crummy tactic that gives one alliance the idea that this'll be an easy win until, boom, all defenders down plus bosses 100% explored by 6* rank 2 squads. Kinda a misleading, cheap tactic and poor matchmaking if one alliance is able to afford to not put defenders down but still win with only attackers while the other have to put down their best champs in attack and defense and still lose. I disagree though that if you can't fill a map up on defense, you forfeit war. This seems more like an overall matchmaking issue.

You get full bonus points for the nodes that they have no defenders, if the alliance STILL loses after that... then I’m sorry but that is not the fault of anyone but themselves