**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

We want compensation...enough is enough

The game is down again, and with a new event quest a lot of us have used items during yet ANOTHER game outage and we're sick and tired of wasting money that many of us spend. We would like some nice compensation for all of these inconveniences

Comments

• Options
    BrandoniusBrandonius Posts: 292
    Preaching to the choir. Don’t hold your breath.
  • Options
    Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    I agree, been a long time player. getting very frustrated with how things have been going. they want us to spend money. why pay for a broken product?
    a generitc 5* awakening stone would be very nice to have but knowing kabam all they will say is "sorry for the inconvience".........

Lmao. A generic 5* awakening for maintenance...
  • Options
    For repeated unscheduled main't and constant issues with block, parry, and dash? Among other strange occurrences. Not to mention everyone who was in an AQ battle that will come back to half life in their champ, and full life for the Ai champ. Might be considered fair at this point. Those That spend cash, and invest time (which I have invested plenty of time) in a game that repeatedly has issues that typically do not get addressed, there's just cause for people asking for this type of compensation. Let's face it, those 10 arena crystals were laugh worthy for compensation for the last cluster of server issues. Many of the players who grind arenas have 100s to spare. That's tantamount to a bank hitting you with a bunch of unjust fees that were due to an error on their part, and getting pennies in return for the 100s of dollars taken with a little "Hey, sorry, we messed up" tagged to it. While I doubt that they will do anything about this one, I would hardly laugh at anyone who's tired of of the repeated ball drops by Kabam. Also, I do feel bad for the people at Kabam that have to deal with everything too. Some probably want to help us, but I'm sure there's management that's more concerned about the bottom line vs customer satisfaction. Sad really. You should know deep down that there's people who care and have no power over this.
  • Options
    bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,148 ★★★
    the only thing this is showing me is to never spend another dime (have spent hundreds if not more over the time I have played) in a game where the lack of stability is a common occurrence
  • Options
    Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    If you want a 5* generic awakening gem, you can get one. Go 100% LOL.
  • Options
    DrizzitsDrizzits Posts: 157
    I agree, been a long time player. getting very frustrated with how things have been going. they want us to spend money. why pay for a broken product?
    a generitc 5* awakening stone would be very nice to have but knowing kabam all they will say is "sorry for the inconvience".........

The only generic 5* gem is in LoL, so a value of roughly $1500. You're asking for a free 1500 because the game came down for not even 20 minutes today. You take things 0-100 real quick, don't ya bud?
    I agree, things are frustrating lately, but dang.